W
Missing Nine
Last One Standing
22 days ago
plasticineman - 88 Posts
thanks!
22 days ago
Gullsen - 131 Posts
you can check out Bad Guys.One of the main characters supposedly keeps committing murders but he doesn't remember doing it.
there will be a sequel for it this year.
my one and only oppa park hae jin plays one of the characters.
22 days ago
plasticineman - 88 Posts
i've already watched it, but thanks.
22 days ago
joannesmith - 97 Posts
I second the notion that It's Okay It's Love is about multiple chartacters psychopathies and its an amazing show to boot with a romance line.   
19 days ago
Zombie_Girl - 455 Posts
I am currently watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and trust me when I say there is a psychopath in this one.
This drama is still airing, but I can't really recall any others that haven't been mentioned already above. ^_^

Hope it helps!
19 days ago
Panda - 418 Posts
fermentation family 
familys honor has depressed female lead
19 days ago
ddanwyl_23 - 13 Posts
Love Me If You Dare 
Heart to Heart
14 days ago
plasticineman - 88 Posts
thanks!
14 days ago
Panda - 418 Posts
What is the ghost upto - alzheimers
14 days ago
egg-mont - 63 Posts
How about Cheese in the Trap? Mental illnesses are not specifically adressed but based on how those characters behaved i am pretty sure that at least 3 characters do suffer with some sort of mental illness. Seriously, it has many messed up characters
14 days ago
Bubbles - 17 Posts
Definitely agree with White Christmas as recommendation. It not only fits perfectly what I think you want but is also just in general a great show imo.
I see that you have Empress Ki on hold, you could say that this one also has a mentally unstable character or two ^^ maybe give it another chance.
The K2 was somewhat of a mess but a lot of people got mesmerized by one of the female characters that was definitely psychotic.
Ms. Perfect that is airing right now actually also has a psychotic character, the show itself is rather crazy though - it's walking the fine line of Makjang - I personally can't complain though - it's thoroughly interesting. All in all though on the lighter side and not serial killer dark.
I guess you could maybe say that Bridal Mask has psychotic characters. lol I think you would at least find it interesting to analyze the main character's psyche.
Gap Dong definitely has a psychopathic character though I personally didn't watch it until the end but that doesn't mean it couldn't be for you. If I remember correctly, I just felt like watching something lighter instead so that's mostly the reason I dropped it.