@Panda: It's very enjoyable to watch. If you like romantic comedies, I think you will like it.
1. Thank You
If you need a good melo with an uplifting message.Oh and grab the tissues, the child actor will break your heart (added bonus that my favs are the leads Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyu Jin!)

2.Ouroboros 
Tired of romance? This is a too short J-drama with a die-hard bromance, action and revenge 

3. Bad Guys
Oh the eye candy!You'll root so hard for the 'bad guys' it'll scare you and there'll be a season 2 later this year!

4. Oh My Venus
One of the best rom-coms i've ever seen and it has such heart!

5. Siren
Short crime j-drama with a plot with so many twists you'll need to rewatch each ep twice
1. Reply 1997, hilarious and light hearted, awesome characters as well
2. The princess' Man, my favorite historical drama, the couple is the cutest
3. signal
Reply 1997
Something about 1%
Nine:Nine Times Travels
Smile, You
Last
It's so hard to choose - but these are my favourite from the following genre:
- Thriller, action: Cruel City
- Time-travelling: Nine
- Rom-com: High School King of Savvy
- Period - Six Flying Dragons
- Mystery/ Puzzles - Liar Game
♥ Heartstrings
♥ Pinocchio
♥ The heirs
♥ Age of youth
♥ School 2015
1. I can hear your voice
2. White christmas
3. Signal
4. Age of youth
5. School 2013
Only koreans? okay then:
1. Cruel City -just for the feels. Actually it isn't perfectly realized but for the acting and the feels it's really the best -but if you only like "light" love then it's not for you 
2. Healer - perfect. Acting, cast, story, OST, directing. I didn't get bored even one sec. I usually don't like romance but here I didn't get annoyed by it  :) 
3. Signal - same thing, great thriller, great cast, great story and great OST 
4. Pied piper -very solid plot and cast
5. Bad guys- although there were some things a little strange /the plot wasn't always logical, it's a really good drama that you can't stop  
as you have seen, I'm a lot into thriller/dark/action dramas x) 
1) I Remember You
If you're a fan of detective/psychological dramas, this was is for you. The perfect amount of romance to keep you hooked on the couple, but it doesn't take away from the main plot of the story. Also, Seo In Guk. 9.5/10

2) Healer
I mean, this one is self-explanatory... I think Healer is just everyone's fave. 10/10

3) Age of You
Realistic, relatable, a female-lead cast that puts friendships above the romance aspect. Perfection. 10/10

4) Oh My Venus
The drama that made me fall in love with Shin Min Ah. The couple chemistry is off the charts. It's sweet and funny and such a good watch. 10/10

5) W
I know one criticism is that this drama got messy towards the end, but it's my favorite Jong Suk role to date and I still love how unique the storyline is. 9.5/10
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Goblin
Love in the Moonlight
Kill me Heal me
Empress Ki 
1. Scent of a Woman  
Very beautiful drama!

2.Angry Mom
3. MASK 
4.Oh My Ghostess
5.The Promise

Good dramas that are recent and that I have added in my favorite dramas.
1. signal
2. healer
3. goblin
4. descendants of the sun 
5. kill me heal me
1.Six Flying Dragons
2.Queen Seon Deok
3.Empress Ki
4.The Princess' Man
5.Moon Lovers
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon