Hi guys!

How do you spend your free time when you find yourself not watching dramas/films aka outside Dramaland?

Besides school and work, what are your favorite hobbies? Do you like spending your free time outdoors with friends, doing activities or indoors?

I would love to see what drama lovers have in common :)

I am INDOOR person...like if someone wanna punish me then do NOT ground me but rather send me out, cause
i'm gonna beg like a puppy to get back inside XD 
I can spent HOURS on my bed > reading, listening to music and if i'm not in mood for drama/movie I just scroll around the youtube for hours ( from funny animal videos to horror story narations )
I also translate dramas and that's NOT being in a dramaland cause translating is hard work which causes ur back to crack a lot! 
Hmmm I read/write fanfics? 
What else....i love playing with my pets? They are my babies and i wanna find a man which looks at me like my cat does XD Like I am the only one in this whole world
I love being home too, I dont go much outside if im not watching drama or movie I will be watching beauty and fashion videos on youtube.I also love to take cute pictures for instagram and make them pink theme.

I love browsing Q10 they always have niice sales for clothes and makeup.
I love going to the nature nd beach outside and love shopping also >.
I am very busy studying so when I have free time I love to stay at home lol
but I like to hangout with my friends, I go to bars and nightclubs also, I love to dance pop music
when I don't watch asian dramas I like to watch criminal and thriller tv shows
if only i can, i would go and ride a bike and probably join a biking club. During the time i was not active as a fan, i used to go to the gym and i badly missed it.
I cycle a lot.  I go out for dinner with friends frequently because I work from home and if I didn't I'd never see anyone, also, I love my friends.  

Currently I'm stuck indoors with a broken ankle in Australia (I live in Cambodia) so I'm away from most of my friends and pretty close to climbing the walls out of sheer boredom and frustration.