If you could and had a website that ships goodies to you from Asia (Particularly Japan & S.Korea)
When I say goodies I mean...
  1. Stationery
  2. Pens
  3. Accessories (Jewelry, Hair Bands,ect)
  4. Idol Merch
  5. Beauty Products (Face Masks, Lipstick, Moisturizer, etc)
  6. and more stuff... (Name your own)
Would you buy any products from them? If, so...What would you buy?

What do you guys like most or what would you like most to be able to get that you currently can't (Not for lack of money reasons)?

I am a super curious person...LOL...ah it's also ok to mention something that
is not listed in the goodies above, I can't think or list every single item...lol
Probably minimalist iPhone cases if possible. I like my things neat and simple, and love buying cute cases :)
You?
Hi! Thank You for responding, I would probably buy half the internet.... LOL

But I like cute stuff, stationary, beauty products and certain instant foods. ????
I buy hand creams ( mine is hello kitty so i can't find them anywhere else), some necklace (chocker) , t-shirt like those you can wear with your bff without being too cheesy i don't know how to explain this anyway that's stuff like day/night t-shirt and yeah some stuff like that and key chains well the quality is not always good and you need to wait for weeks. I would like to buy more beauty products just to give it a go particularly those for the skin
Phone cases, beauty products like face masks, red ginseng supplements, and kitchen products. If I hand the money I would buy one of those massage chairs I always see being advertised. There are also a lot of cute fashion boutiques online.
@Taezy ^_^ Cheesy! I like cheesy sometimes. I want way too many things off of the internet, LOL. Where are you from?
@SmileHoney Ooh, I am right there with you with the face masks! There is this blueberry one I like that
I got to try out because they brought it to my local walgreens as part of a display but they no longer have
them but I can still get them online. *_* Massage Chair...I could use one of those right about now...

I like the fashion boutiques but I feel like the size conversion needs to be a bit more clear on those
and I do notice for many places it takes forever to get your order. I live in the US. Where are you from?