Kill me heal me

king of baking
1 litre of tears 

49 days
Battle of Changsha
The Princess Wei Young

I say, if you plan on watching this, be prepared. It's one dreadful,detrimental roller-coaster.
1 Litre of Tears
Battle of Changsha 
Empress Ki
Movie:
A Moment to remember
Always

Drama:
Angry Mom
Missing You
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Bu Bu Jing Xin
Gaksital
Scent of a Woman
Queen In Hyun's Man
Dong Yi
Prince of Lan Ling
New Tales of Gisaeng
Master's Sun
Empress Ki
It's Okay, That's Love

My emotional therapy is fictional stories of all kind though. I can't really cry when sad events are happening in real life and I use books/shows to release my tears because that's what emotionally healthy people do. :P 
i really cried for the movie "The Throne" with Yoo Ah In, is a wonderful movie! The acting was just perfect and in point, they really made me love the Sado Prince, for no reason at all (maybe pity). 

Another one was Uncontrallably Fond, of those I remember... The ending was really sad, because in dramas, the protagonist rarely dies, and when he dies, the drama becomes more realistic. I think the tragedy gender is my style. 

And the last, of those I remember, is Hwarang and Scarlet Heart Ryeo, when taehyung and IU died
(i think it's because i'm a fan of V, but also the fact that his brother "killed" him made me really sad) 
(the scene when ji soo cries all his heart for her, he's a lovely guy). 
i really cried for the movie "The Throne" with Yoo Ah In, is a wonderful movie! The acting was just perfect and in point, they really made me love the Sado Prince, for no reason at all (maybe pity). 

Another one was Uncontrallably Fond, of those I remember... The ending was really sad, because in dramas, the protagonist rarely dies, and when he dies, the drama becomes more realistic. I think the tragedy gender is my style. 

And the last, of those I remember, is Hwarang and Scarlet Heart Ryeo, when taehyung and IU died
(i think it's because i'm a fan of V, but also the fact that his brother "killed" him made me really sad) 
(the scene when ji soo cries all his heart for her, he's a lovely guy). 
I remember those that made me cry a little because of the sensitive story ;

the crucible.
hope.

& those are the one which made me very sad (but I didn't cry.) ; 

han gong ju.
elegant lies.
spirits' homecoming

1 litre of tears
kill me heal me
Movies:
Northern Limit Line 
Train to Busan