I would like to know which are the best 3 ten dramas that you have seen till this moment (Korean,, Chinese or Thai) and why you love it. I wish to add to my list To watch in the future.

My top 3:

Empress Ki ( the girl goes through so much pain and suffering i feel happiness every time the evil people get karma)

Bridal mask (the plot twist was so cool that i couldnt deal. Also the bromance was top notch

Game rai game rak ( the love the male lead has for the female is so cute. He becomes furious due to misunderstanding and is cruel to her loves her)

Please tell me yours

Reply 1988 - It's a jampacked drama that anyone could ever ask for. It encompasses everything that there is about life--family, friends, growing up, romance, fun, youth, passion. Every episode is a tearjerker and will make you appreciate the people around you even more.

Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People - Amazing cast! Amazing OST! Amazing acting! Tbh, I only started watching this show because of Yoon Kyun Sang (and that he finally became the main lead! lol) but few episodes into the show later, pre-Kyun Sang's appearance on the drama, I became obsessed!!! I didn't really enjoy watching sageuk dramas but boy was I drawn into this story! I fell in love with the master-slave concept (as I was always used to watching sageuk dramas with kings/queens) which I thought was a refreshing one since it was without too much focus on the king. Well, on the second half of the drama there came Ji Seok... but you know what I mean! Heheheh I swear this one's very underrated and it needs more recognition. And for me, sageuks like Moonlovers, Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds, Ruler, Hwarang, etc. will never top this drama!

The Best Hit - This one just straight up went to my favorites although it's still an on-going drama. I was a bit hesitant in the first few episodes to continue watching it but I'm so glad I hang on!!! We all go through hard times and we're all trying to figure out where we are and what we are doing with our life, waiting for the day to have the best hit of our rather lame little life. And this story is no different. The characters in the story are looking for their true self and what will make them grow.

And I'm sorry but I just really have to add Age of Youth as a bonus hahaha I love love loooved this drama! It has a light story and very relatable, also a slice of life without sugarcoating the hardships we face through our 'adulting' phase. If you ever watch a very heavy-themed drama, I recommend you watch this feel good drama! :)
Reply 1988 - it shows us more the friendship, family, life thing than the romance itself, the drama is very true about life and pretty funny :)

Goblin - I absolutely love this drama omg, the history behind it, I really love seeing a kdrama with such a heavy fantasy concept. It creates a full mythology surrounding the characters and how certain things work. That makes discovering this world and its secrets very interesting.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - I liked this drama because put the girl not only in the part of being fragile, that needs to be rescue, but a girl with power :)
Age of Youth - all characters are so relatable, he story is extremly realistic and I just love the friendship of the girls, while watching it felt like you were hanging out with your friends. AND THE FEELS are so hard in this one I swear :'D you can't help but fall in love with all the girls
Healer- the romance and action plot are so interesting, the chemistry of the couple is perfect, and I love the ajumma
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo- relationship goals xD it was sweet and so much fun (actually the third one was hard to choose because there are some other dramas that I liked just as much :D)
  • goblin -  my take on goblin is the harmony between the music, directing, script, acting, casting and cinematography made this something so special is stands incomparably on its own.
  • jealousy incarnate -  Loved the 3 leads in this and where the story went. It was so compelling and romantic that it had me on the edge of my seat. Jo Jung Suk was so strong in this role.  Sexy and Emotional.
  • its ok its love -  the chemistry between the leads was perfect push-pull.  Jo In Sung was enchanting.  Great romance on top of a medical situation that doesn't end in tragedy like so many. 

• with Queen for 7 Days being runner up - the 3 leads in this are passionate about their roles and with each other.  It shines thru the screen.  As far as I am concerned there are 2 male leads here.  In particular, Lee Dong Gun is stealing the show.  His career is going to be on a new high after this. 
Nirvana In Fire - Everything about this drama is magnificent. It was extremely satisfying and there were no moments that were uselss or uncomfortable for me. I love how it highlighted loyalty, wisdom, revenge and strength.The dialogues were complex, smart and thoughtful. The bromance was so epic. The cinematography and OSTs were very beautiful. It's a drama that seems to be confusing at first but the more you watch the more everything makes sense.

Battle of Changsha - It was deep, touching, heartbreaking and beautiful. The characters were relatable and likeable. The character development was very realistic. I enjoyed the interactions between the characters so much and how they were happy with simple things. I lierally felt their happiness and pain. I was like a part of their world. The acting was flawless. The characters seemed like real persons for me.

Signal - The best mystery/thriller drama I've seen. I was on the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end. I loved how everything that happened in the past and future tied together. The relationship between the main characters was unforgettable. Especially the bromance was very touching.
Jealousy Incarnate - I really love those three MC. I like how the girl works hard and so independent and how the male MC really good at his job and takes it seriously (despite of sometimes he can be childish and irresponsible). I also love the second male lead since he was so sweet. Oh and don't forget the bromance between the two male leads. The like the same girl, but they still cherished their friendship

Signal -  one of the best detective dramas so far. I wasn't expected that it could be so good, but yes this drama makes you curious until the end. I just hope it will have a sequel since the ending leave me hanging

Its Okay Thats Love - I like it since the story war far deeper and more complex than I thought at first. Every characters have their own unique traits and problems
Well there is Dr Quin  forensic science investigation : amazing series and based on real stories that is written by Dr Quin himself ..good harmony between the characters ..I loved da bao she is strong and incredible sense of smell ...well written plot  
2 nd drama is all kind of daughters in law is currently on going ..it contains 120 episodes so far I loved the series it doesn't have too much complexity my favorite couple han joo and eun byul  3rd series MR brain a scientist get hired in department that's work with police ..he is genius and was able to solve all the cases with the help of his assistant and the police officer
The Master's Sun - love the relationship between both leads. she is quirky and shy and he is rich and arrogant but somehow they fit perfectly together. The supernatural elements also blend very well with the drama and the secondary characters have a good story and are funny and not borring to watch

I Hear your voice - it is a perfect misture between suspense and romance. I was really rooting for the main characters to end up together because their chemistry was great ( even though there is a significant age difference) and I never got bored in any moment

Bad guys - this is my favourite police drama. Its about a group of criminals that are taken out of prison to help the police solve cases. The characters are fascinating and their chemistry is great. Also each episode is full of adrenalin and and great cases. The actors are also really good
Reply 1988: So many beautiful relationships between parents, spouses, siblings, friends and lovers, a heartwarming family drama that made me laugh and cry almost every single episode, i've never seen so many intricate touching relationships in anything before.
Six flying dragons: Wonderful intrigue, complex interesting characters, fantastic female roles, badass action scenes and gorgeous character development .
The princess man: Epic romance worthy of the Romeo and Juliette comparison, one of my favorite heroines of all times, beautiful secondary characters and a wonderful secondary romance.
Dong Yi: Not many people know this drama but it was even able to beat The Princess' Man (my previous all time favorite drama). The heroine is so clever and likeable, the romance was just perfect and the plot was so solid. You grow attached to the characters so much that you're hurt when they're hurt or things don't go their way and id they're happy, you find yourself smiling and squealing like and idiot. The development is so good and there were no plotholes and no boring moments, despite the length.

The Princess' Man: Loved this. The romance was so tragic yet so beautiful and the actors played their characters so well. It made me cry, laugh and do all sorts of things. Such a good drama.

Kill Me, Heal Me: Such a great show. The storyline is so good and the comedy is on point! Loved it!

Honorable Mentions: Eternal Love; Princess Agents; Moon Lovers; Queen for 7 Days; Master's Sun; Fight for my way. 
1. NIRVANA IN FIRE/ LANG YA BANG - For a romance junkie like me to end up being wow-ed by a show that had just a smidgen of romance in it, says a lot about how amazing I felt this show was. Everything about this show is outstanding, from the acting, the cinematography, the story/ plot, the pacing, the directing, the editing, etc. I have yet to find another drama that has gripped me throughout its entire run, where there is breathless anticipation as each episode ends and another one starts, where all my questions are actually answered by the end of the show with none left for me to ponder over, and where I find myself feeling all sorts of emotions over the scenes and circumstances being played out. This is a serious heavy-weight of a show and a masterclass in its own genres. 

2. THE GREATEST LOVE - This show just hits all my soft spots and all my hot buttons in just the right way and in just the right amount. My favourite rom-com tropes all done in fantastic fashion. There is the down-and-out girl meets superstar-top-class guy trope, there is the guy-falls-in-love-first-and-pursues-girl trope, there is the sassy-flawed-heroine and the imperfect-but-manly-hero trope, there are all those drama cliches of dramatic love confessions, rejections, jealousies and second-lead love interests. Yes, all those rom-com drama tropes and cliches are here in this show, but done just so right! I loved the hilarity and laughs embedded in every episode, as well as the touching poignant scenes which are quite ingeniously justapositioned against the comedy. The fact that this show also depicts a more matured couple (none of that teen/ youth rawness) who are veteran actors in their field and so bring much more life and dimension to the characters, adds to the quality of this drama. 

3. MY LOVELY SAMSOON - My gateway show into Asian dramas, this is an oldie but goodie. The camera-work and the production is, of course, now rather dated and dull compared to the vibrant, high-spec productions that now come out of drama-land these days, but the story/ plot is eminently engaging and relatable, even and especially in today's world where beauty and youth is prized above all. I love that the main female lead (Samsoon), is NOT your typical air-brushed, model-thin woman normally found in drama-world these days. She is refreshingly real and ordinary, with real life problems and issues. And how she tackles them is not only hilarious and laughable, but it is not over-done and over-exaggerated either, the way some rom-coms like to exaggerate things to make them more funny. The blend of characterisation, growth, maturity and comedy is just wonderfully balanced here, and even today, this rom-com stands head-and-shoulders over others of its genre, for me. 
Only 3....

1) Kill Me, Heal Me: no matter how many times I go back to that show, I'm always touched by it. The story is great and Ji Sung won me with his performance to the point where I fell in love with all the personalities. 

2) Healer: seriously, not 1 episode was boring to me in this drama. The scenes that could have made the show slow were masterfully turned into a comedy, so that nothing was boring. The story was interesting and the characters were great. It was a really romantic drama, too. 

3) I guess Scarlet Heart: Ryero will be my 3rd... This show tore my heart to pieces several time, but it did it in a way that I understood the drama's logic. I think the story was just captivating. The contrast between the naive vulnerable  Hee Soo and the youngest princes with the dark politics of the court members was well done. The story was also well paced. I never felt like the show dragged. Also, the handsome princes... must I say more? 
1) Chicago Typewriter- It's characters are amazing, the acting is amazing, the OST is awesome, the cinematography is jaw dropping, and the way everything works together makes it a masterpiece that I will never be able to forget

2) King2Hearts- The character development is very very nice. The characters are strong; both male and female. The acting is excellent. The plot is very well developed with no holes, and the ending is very satisfying and one of my absolute favorites. 

3) Healer- For having so many genres, it very balanced with a good amount of everything that doesn't overpower the plot. The acting, action, romance, comedy,  and the way everything tied up so well makes it a drama that will probably never leave my favorites.

*These aren't my top 3, because I couldn't decide, but they're the 3 dramas I could watch and enjoy at any given time or mood, and would gladly re-watch many, many times.