Everyone - good people of our asian drama world^^, I hope I am not disturbing the forum with this, and I hope everyone could have minute to peek up onto this post.

My friend (who also likes J-drama and K-drama x*o*x), has a big problem on his studies at Music Academy with his borrowed and old instrument and needs to buy another one since professor told him that he can't continue playing unless buying new instrument.

We live in a country where standard is the lowest unfortunatelly among the European countries (Serbia m.m) and even world countries, his parents and he they aren't in the position of buying this instrument and they don't have a job, it's hard since the new instrument (clarinet) costs 3000$.

He is really talented young musician, so we and our hometown choir in which he also sings decided to try with donation to help him.

Please share, and help if you can by any amount :) you can listen him on the generocity link , he recorded his playing on that broken clarinet.~

https://www.generosity.com/education-fundraising/l...

btw you can ASK for any piece if you want to listen him to Cover for you! :D 
just tell me after you donate and I will report it to him ~

it does matter any amount, so feel free to donate even 1$ :) little by little and with power of everyone he can receive amount for new instrument. Kamsamnida & Arigatou & Xie Xie everyone in advance~~ ^_^/