Majoring in Nursing, minoring in the teaching of english im about to take korean as an extracurricular/ minor im in my first year i took one year of biochemistry
-electrical and computer engineering -3rd semester -no
My major is Sciences of Languages - semester 2 after my exams last week.
I'm studying Mathematics and this is my last year.
BA History, 2nd year, starting second semester soon!
My major is English but fro grad school in fall I am going into Library field. I had moved only once to film for my BA but I didn't like the people or classes much so I switched back to English, sticking to what I know. I graduate this upcoming semester and I'm taking 18 hours, 6 classes and nothing online. Nuts right? I think so. >>
Majoring in Chemical Engineering, it's my 4th year. Just one more year, I can see the end of the tunnel !
Architecture, it's my first year =D Before that I studied Art History for a year
Studying Korean Second Year, First Semester ;)
Medicine 3rd year Life Science, specialize in Neuroscience and minor in psychology
Whats your major, what are you studying? Economics
Which semester? Third year, third semester (three semesters per year)
Did you study anything else before? Nope! Highschool? lol
Just graduated 2 semesters ago with a major in Psychology, minor in Sociology. I do plan on majoring in Clinical Social Work when I attend Graduate School next Fall=) All these people that are majoring in the medical field or engineering etc. You guys are ARESOME cause I would never have the patience to study that much lol. And for anyone majoring/minoring in Korean, I envy you because I wouldve liked to minor in that but unfortunately they dont have those programs in Florida:(
I'm studying linguistics and specializing in computer science. I have about a year left. Before I studied computer science as a major but it was too difficult for me, haha.
Biology major in college. Now, I'm in graduate school doing epidemiology/public health degree. :)
Japanese & Spanish. Can't tell you how many times I said 'Si' in japanese class