I'm done studying and I'm working now, I studied Business Administration and specialized in Marketing I'm lucky cuz I'm working for a media production company and my drama addiction is part of my job now ;)
Wow I must be younger then practically everyone here :D I'm at an English Sixth Form College which is ages 16-18/19 year olds. I'm doing, English Lit Lang, Media, Psychology, German and Italian. When I leave I want to go to the University of Sheffield and do Korean Studies with Japanese.
Lol at those of you studying laziness and procrastination. I got my Associates degree years ago and now I'm heading back this semester to get my Bachelors in Arabic.
Practical Nursing. I have one more semester after this one. C:
I'm studying dentistry. It's my first year (out of a total of five years), second semester :)
Marketing (Thinking about switching to Accounting) Freshman (2nd semester)
psychology (just one and a half year to end) and just started cross-cultural mediation.
Forth Year (final) Master of Environmental Science :D Just starting my last ever Semester :D
Ezmeralde wrote: Wow I must be younger then practically everyone here :D
I'm at an English Sixth Form College which is ages 16-18/19 year olds.
I'm doing, English Lit Lang, Media, Psychology, German and Italian.
When I leave I want to go to the University of Sheffield and do Korean Studies with Japanese.

You want to do the same course that I wanted to do after I finished University. Unfortunately I don't have £9000/yr lying around.... :(
I start Full Sail University in Febuary to study Show Production. Seems to be very different from what most people are studing on this forum =/
I majored in Chemical Engineering and right now I'm getting a master in Biochemistry-Biotechnology.
i study japanese it's my first year i tried veterinary assistant but dropped it
diane1990 wrote: i study japanese
it's my first year
i tried veterinary assistant but dropped it

I wanted to be a vet's assistant when I was younger.. but then I became allergic to pets.
So I decided to become a nurse instead haha.
Rourou wrote: 3rd year med student, I almost changed my major this year but now I am convinced with it.

I am glad you didn't drop this beautiful world of medicine, there's more to come just be patient (:
I'm studying veterinary! 5th semester (3rd year). I've studied chemistry. ~What can i say..I'm following my dream!