yourebeautiful wrote: studying business management at old dominion university. im a senior now. will graduate this winter :D

oh dude! you're from Hampton Roads Area! hey there!
i've just finished 1st year of Korean Studies ^^ and since next semester i'll try to take up second major - probably law-economics :)
major in pharmacy first year before was nursing
I'm currently studying American Culture and Literature, just finished my second year~
Computer engineering sophomore year :)
I'm probably the most diverse on here <3 Associate of Arts degree (I will have in December) Bachelors in Small Business Administration (I plan on having this next year) Master 1) International Affairs Master 2) TESOL in applied linguistics PHD - Linguistics 140 hour teaching business English certification (Already obtained) I hope to be in Taiwan/Philippines/Japan/Korea next year (Teaching English). Not sure where to start >;) FYI: Those of you Native English speakers interested in teaching English abroad: The new cool thing requested by employers is to have a business background as well! Just a heads up :P
Computing and Data Analytics
Last year, last semester
DaKimchi wrote: CHILD PSYCHOLOGY (hehe i can read your mind....)

Oh my gosh, those words next to your profile picture made me crack up, seriously xD psychic bunny!!

Anyway, right now I study Interior Architecture in the UK. :) I'll hopefully become a full architect some time in the future, but wanted to study interiors first and then build up to the architecture exams through work in an architect's firm. This is because I have a very specific idea of what I what I'd like to do when I'm older, and from what I can see a general architecture course won't help me as much as hands-on experience. :)
Pre-Nursing! Freshmen D:
Sociology concentrated in race and urban affairs, 2nd year. This is technically my third year of college in total. I was studying Electrical Engineering at first for two years, then decided to change it. Im sorta kinda starting over.
Applied Economics and Finance, 4th year ^^
Information Technology! I'm in my 3rd year now! :D
Japanese licence, 1st year
after five years of intensive study .... graduated this year in nursing
I'm doing modern languages at OU but want to change next year to Korean Studies at Sheffield. I did some courses in Japanese and Chinese and an intensive Korean last year in Seoul at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.