I will start my studies for either Elementary Education or Middle School Education next semester. :)
Starting for my BA Criminal Justice this spring. :3
I'm studying nursing, hopefully become a full RN.
Information Technology (BIT) secondary i study Business study (BBS)
Physical Therapist, senior year :)
Hi :) -I’m studying biochemical engineering -I’m a sophomore -And I didn’t study anything else before
Well, I`m an intern doctor.I`ll officially graduate after 2 months. & in our field studying is like FOREVER !!
twicky wrote: I'm studying nursing, hopefully become a full RN.

good luck! I finished nursing.

Was in education before, but it'll take me longer to finish education than nursing...

So, I graduated on the year when the world was supposed to end, got a job in the hospital, and -even though I didn't finish my education degree -I got a job as a high school teacher this year because of my prior work experience... I'm grateful for having two challenging yet rewarding careers...
lavender_secret wrote: Well, I`m an intern doctor.I`ll officially graduate after 2 months.
& in our field studying is like FOREVER !!

LoL. "studying is like FOREVER" I'm a life-long learner too if that's the case...oh yeah, and good luck with med school.
Hi! My major is Interfaces and Technologies of Communication. I'm attending the last year, still first semester. I didn't study anything else before but at the beginning I wanted to study law.. at the end I preferred this one. XD
I am studying Linguistics, the scientific study of language so it can be pretty boring...it doesn't mean I can speak many languages but I have studied a few I have a year or so before I graduate and then maybe graduate school
studying History and in my last year last semester...moving on into the real world soon :( Going to go for a postgrad Teacher Training scheme and hopefully TESOL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) and travel to places and teach either history or english after that...hopefully...
I'm currently studying Japanese, and coming February the second semester will start. I'm a first year, and this is my first year in university, I'm fresh from high school. ;) I'm thinking of changing majors (and university) next year though...
I live in France so the education system is a bit different, but basically, I'm a 2nd year Art student - but I also attend classes at another University, so at the same time I'm also a 1st year Philosophy Student :)
I'm Actuarial Mathematician major, starting my second semester next week, and nope, first course of study!