Princess Princess D. I mean, I didn't expect much and I watch it because of Saitoh Takumi service, but still - what the freakin Roadie...
Ehh, wasn't too keen on the ending for Yokai Ningen Bem. It led up to the idea of fulfillment, and then dashed all our hopes. Not my idea of a good ending to an otherwise neat drama.

Then there was Sapuri where I just wasn't feeling any chemistry between the leads. And for Kamenashi Kazuya to NOT have chemistry with his female lead is crazy. It wasn't for lack of trying on his part.
Lol, love your post :p. Ouran High School Host Club. Sorry but it was so unreal. It was to anime-like. I also agree on Dream High 2, Missing you and Big. Watching White Christmas was also a WTF but I liked it. I'm watching Bridal mask (18th ep now) and every moment I'm like WTF how can that happen ?! WTF how can he know that ?! WTF how can he talk his way out of that?! WTF how can a person have so much bad luck?! Really the storywriter must be a crazy smart ass :p. Love watching it, really. I'm hooked.
Fashion King, Iris, Chuno and East of Eden (WTF with ending).
tiabelle wrote: BIG was a BIG WTF!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I got 1/2 way through the series then finally got impatient and skipped to the last episode. WTF was with that ending?! Actually, that's not even the main issue. WTF were the Hong Sisters thinking when they put this drama out? I had such high hopes for it.
For me it was " COFFEE HOUSE " Ending is WTF ( If the leads are not gonna end up together why the hell you made This drama )
There's a lot but the ones that came to mind: Big (One big BLOODY HELL for this) Dream High 2 Innocent Man Fashion king (Another Bloody hell for this) and Lie to me. Hana Kimi Taiwanese version ending.
dream high 2, witch yoo hee, fashion king, don't hesitate- the moment my wtf meter got filled up i dropped those, but man were they nonsencial
Frosty wrote: For me it was " COFFEE HOUSE " Ending is WTF ( If the leads are not gonna end up together why the hell you made This drama )

Because that's not how dramas have to end, people just want every single drama to end the way they want: the 2 leads living happy ever after. That's not how it should always be. And if you watched the drama, it wouldn't even be a "WTF", it's something very predictable.

LIAR GAME had me "WTF" several times because of the very, very dramatic acting/editing.

Innocent Man's ending also had me "WTF".
Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro : A WTF moment every single episod ebut it was an enjoyable funny WTF. Even if it didn't make sense half the time lol. Also pervy Shun Oguri and Centaur Ayano Gou ftw! LOL.
the Biggest WTF experiens was the movie Himizu, was compleatley blank for almost an hour just thinkin WHAT THE F*** What Happennd, and What the hell ded i Watch.. eventho i still woner try watch it again. :) WTF Dramas the first koming to my mind wuld be Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata. And Ouran high school host clube, was WTF the good wayrilly love it.
1)Tokyo Ghost Trip : The starting and the middle story was good and at first,i'm thinking that something big will happen since they keep gave the feeling that make the watcher think,"oh gosh!what will happen to them!I hope they save!"but at the end i'm dumbfounded!!! 2)Big : Its dissapointed me!The story was interesting but they rushed the ending(i don't know whether they rushed or they don't have any idea how to end the drama)It had me "WHHAATTT???THATS IT?"
HAVA-RAVA wrote: A movie called Love Exposure. The whole movie was like WTF am I watching but it was so damn good !

Ohhhh my gawwwwd!
How could I forget Love Exposure ... I was actually watching it with a smirk on my face like 'really, how far are you going to take this!'
Especially since it was based loosely on true incidents.
GirlOfTheEast wrote: ...
I'm watching Bridal mask (18th ep now) and every moment I'm like WTF how can that happen ?! WTF how can he know that ?! WTF how can he talk his way out of that?! WTF how can a person have so much bad luck?! Really the storywriter must be a crazy smart ass :p. Love watching it, really. I'm hooked.

Ahhh you're a better person than me. I couldn't take the cinematic's seriously enough.
Another WTF drama was Time Slip Dr. Jin - i mean seriously WTF was that convoluted piece of crap