Kindan No Koi. Most of the movie made me frustrated. And the ending was just....I was so mad lol.
FASHION KING well i knew it was very bad so i laughed a lot with the final but i was like WTF??? And the writer was the same as what happened in Bali so the final was like that but this final was shitty xD
the musiical , it made me say WTF, I was really disappointed ... --" I regret watching it
Oohlala Spouses. The beginning was okay and even funny. But the ending was terrible...
playfull kiss mary stayed out all night I miss you dream high 2
Dream High 2- dropped it just after 2 eps. I wasn't even sure who to root for...all the characters were just ridiculous. It's a pity because I actually liked the first season.
Playful Kiss- I expected it since I had seen the anime and read the manga, but the ending was WTF? I would not want to be in Oh Ha Ni's shoes...
Skip Beat- I really liked this drama, but the ending was WTF? They should have done that for real!
Hana Kimi Taiwanese- What happened to the ending? It was really good up until the last ep when it just didn't end.
Ouran High School Host Club- This show was WTF the entire way through. I know it was based on a manga and anime, but the amount of anime jokes in it was ridiculous. And I really didn't like that half of the cast seemed to be wearing noticeable wigs.
tiabelle wrote: Another WTF drama was Time Slip Dr. Jin - i mean seriously WTF was that convoluted piece of crap

I think this one wins the biggest WTF. I love Kim Jae Joong and I was so angry they didn't put him in a better drama. He was the only reason I kept going but after what happened to his character I stopped. >>;
Although I didn't finish it, Arakawa Under The Bridge was too much crazy for me to handle. Dropped it after the first episode.
Oohlala Spouses & You're Beautiful &playful kiss
Meg1014 wrote: Love Contract definitely made me go WTF. Not like anything really happened throughout the drama but the last episode had me so confused lol

Me too, still haven't figured out what really happened... I think the writers were high/drunk/lacked sleep or whatever when they came up with the script!
Fashion king gave me a huge WTF, worst drama ever , I had high expectation to it but after the first couple of episode I gave up but I tried to finished it no matter how F---ed up it was but the ending made me go fudfkbyfbvudbfhseidfufduhviufvheiufvh like seriously it was a waste of time.
Rose_ wrote: Fashion king gave me a huge WTF, worst drama ever , I had high expectation to it but after the first couple of episode I gave up but I tried to finished it no matter how F---ed up it was but the ending made me go fudfkbyfbvudbfhseidfufduhviufvheiufvh like seriously it was a waste of time.
LOL so true, it was actually getting better towards the end.....until the flopped the final, like huh??????
Heartstrings & Mary Stayed Out All Night
City Hunter! Seriously, even if it's a spy drama... WTF
Queen In Hyun's Man, even if it's a time travel drama.. LOOOOOOOL

But I liked both, anyway.
It was a movie for me...Keitai Kanojo. I kept thinking "What?? Why are you doing that?? What's this?? What does that mean??" It was one of the biggest "What the hell did I just watch??" of my life...especially because of the ending! XD