1.Who I am?
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga (stalking?)

2.What was this day like?
It Will Rain - Bruno Mars (well, it did rain here today)

3.What should I do with my life?
White X`mas - KAT-TUN (celebrate Christmas every day? Lots of presents? I`m in!)

4.What are my parents like?
Es Neesmu Neprātīgs - Lauris Reiniks (transl. I`m Not Crazy) my parent`s are racional, so yes

5.What is love?
Teenage Dream - Glee Cast (fits perfectly lol)

6.What I do in school?
Bills, Bills, Bills - Glee Cast (does that mean I coun`t money at school all the time?)

7.What's my motto?
My Sunshine - ROCK`A`TRENCH (I love sun and summer, so yes, could be)

8.What is the first thing I think first time when I wake up?
Kur Gaismeņa - Daugavpils Oran?ais Koris (trans. Where the Light) It`s referred to the sunrise, so it fits

9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers?
Missing Heart - A`ST1 (even teachers are humans)

10.What is my life like?
Tick Tack - U-kiss (I`m always in a rush)

Well, in general, my music decribes my life hehe:)
1.Who I am? How Can I Hang On To A Dream - Tim Hardin : I guess I'm a very... dreamy and desperate person, not how I would describe myself... (Btw, used in our adaptation of the play "Angels of America", so this is purely emotional value. 2.What was this day like? Try Again, Smile Again - C.N.Blue : That doesn't sound too good! o.O(I don't even like this song xd Pick another C.N.Blue song, like from Ear Fun, I really love that single! ) 3.What should I do with my life? Cruel and Beautiful World - Grouplove : What's that supposed to mean? I guess that's... good? ...Or is it? (Discovered this band through the Jdrama Sprout. :) ) 4.What are my parents like? Fighting On The Stairs - The Frames : My parents are happy together! How insulting you are today, my beloved Mp3 friend. :( (First time I hear this song, I just downloaded 9 albums of this band, but I hardly ever tried listening to them...) 5.What is love? Lies - Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová : Whoa, hard reality? (Glen Hansard again, lol. (Like last song) Where did all the, I don't know, 70% total of Asian music go? O.o Don't get me wrong, Glen Hansard is great.) 6.What I do in school? I'm really Hurt - T-ara : Am I? But I don't hate school that much actually. xd ( Classic, one of my first kpop songs.) 7.What's my motto? Basic Space - The XX : And how exactly do you want me to interpret that? I'll take it positively in that case. (There we go again, something else I just put on my mp3, hardly listened to this.) 8.What is the first thing I think first time when I wake up? I'm a Loner - C.N.Blue : Well, yes... But to be starting every day with that kind of thought.... (This list is so extremely random that all my least favorite songs are chosen, where are all my Jpop, jrock songs!!! No, I like C.N.Blue: but why again?? ) 9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers? Bad Girl - Girls' Generation: Omg, what kind of image do I have from my teachers? (Still no Japanese songs, what's up with this? Did it apply a filter or what? Or maybe this counts in a way... Japanese version after all.) 10.What is my life like? Megumi no Hito (Tr: Best of Me) : Koda Kumi Wow, one answer I'm really happy with, sounds very positive! :) (So this is the first real Japanese song you pick, lol. xd Not one of my favourite songs came up though... ) (I'll tell you the two songs after these were also C.N.Blue and Koda Kumi, one interesting shuffle session. the 13th song was Sakanaction, with a song I really do like, so maybe it needed a warming up..? ...or something?)
LOL such weird titles man. 1.Who I am? The Spell by Kamelot 2.What was this day like? Floating Lotus by Kitaro 3.What should I do with my life? Faith by Delerium 4.What are my parents like? Le Roi est, Mort. Vive le Roi! By Enigma 5.What is love? Tectonic Shift by Delerium 6.What I do in school? Night Passage by Shadowfax 7.What's my motto? Glass Palace by Jens Gad 8.What is the first thing I think first time when I wake up? Secret Alphabets by Kasabian 9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers? The Silent Sun by Jeff Danna 10.What is my life like? Dance of Saravasti by Kitaro
1.Who I am?
Dynamite
my boy
long way to go
big girls dont cry
5.What is love?
ice
6.What I do in school?
roll up
7.What's my motto?
Me and U
part of me
diamonds
10.What is my life like?
underwater
1.Who I am? B.A.P - it's all lies (huh?) 2.What was this day like? DNT - Crazily Pretty (was it?) 3.What should I do with my life? AfterSchool - Because of you 4.What are my parents like? mohombhi feat nicki minaj and Gyptian - hold yuh (remix) 5.What is love? B.A.P - Crash (Thats messy lol) 6.What I do in school? Z EA - My Only Wish (school is my only wish???) 7.What's my motto? B2ST - Beautiful Night 8.What is the first thing I think first time when I wake up? Drew (of varsity) - Like I always do 9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers? F.CUZ - No.1 (a teachers pet or what??) 10.What is my life like? Jesse McCartney - Because you live (there is a lot of because in here lol)
1.Who I am?
Michiru Oshima - Kuon ( that's actually a name :D )

Mozart -piano sonata

3.What sould I do with my life?
FTIsland - Paper Plane
(sure why not :D)

Zico & Kyung - Turn Around

5.What is love?
Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five - The Message

6.What I do in school?
Sowelu - I Will

7.What's my motto?
Green Day - Holiday
(oh, I like that xD )

30 seconds to Mars - Was it a Dream?
(Kinda fits here xD )

Benabar - Infréquentable ( it's French and it fits perfectly, it means someone you don't wanna to be associated with)

10.What is my life like?
Charlie Feathers - Can't hardly stand it
(...)
1. Who am I ? Monster -Big Bang (actually I'm not a monster LOL) 2.What was this day like? On Rainy Days -B2ST (It didn't rain today but...okay) 3.What should I do with my life? Baby Goodnight -B1A4 (Umm I guess that means sleep...well yes true I guess I am sleepy) 4.What are my parents like? Why Did I fall in love with you -DBSK (Awww well to answer the title...cause they're my parents :) 5.What is love? Butterfly - To The Beautiful You OST by: Jessica and Krystal Jung (Ummm ....Love is like a butterfly??? ......) 6.What I do in school? Sherlock -SHINee (Well I didn't play detective but okay then...) 7.What's my motto? Love Light - CN Blue (Not my motto lol) 8.What is the first thing I think first time when I wake up? I am the Best - 2ne1 (LOL) 9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers? History - EXO (weird but sure...) 10.What is my life like? Back in Time-Lyn - The Moon that Embraces the Sun OST
1.Who I am?
Lena Park - You Raise Me Up - -kinda true^^
Futatsu no kodou to akai tsumi - -not even close
3.What sould I do with my life?
Yume ni Yell Patissiere - not bad, maybe - -i love cooking/baking :P
4MEN - Reason
5.What is love?
Fahrenheight - Super Hot - -indeed hot for me
6.What I do in school?
Kim Yeon Woo - You Are My Love - -thinking of you - i dd that when i was in school
7.What's my motto?
HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD - -not even close xD
Sakasama No Chou - -loool
We are the B - -hahaha :D
10.What is my life like?
IU - Someday - -different
1.Who I am?
Drive My Car - The Beatles

Sister Suffragette - Mary Poppins OST

The Demon Power - Joe Hisaishi (Princess Mononoke OST)

Angel of Music - Andrew Lloyd Webber (Phantom of the Opera OST)

5.What is love?
Dueling the Basilisk - John Williams (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets OST)

6.What I do in school?
Through the Bamboo Forest - Tan Dun & Yo-Yo Ma (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon OST)

7.What's my motto?
Imperial Attack - John Williams (Star Wars IV: A New Hope OST)

Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer - Andrew Lloyd Webber (Phantom of the Opera OST)

Hassassin Attack - Harry Gregson-Williams (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time OST)

10.What is my life like?
When I Grow Up To Be a Man - The Beach Boys

How enlightening... ;P
1.Who I am?
Hey Hey by Dennis Ferrer
Joyride by Roxette
X&Y by Coldplay
You know everything by KJK ft. Soya
5.What is love?
Rape me by Nirvana (this sounds awful!!!)
6.What I do in school?
Sex on fire by Kings of Leon
7.What's my motto?
Bouncing off the walls again by sugarcult
Shakin' Hands by Nickleblack
Yellow by Coldplay
10.What is my life like?
On my Own by Three Days Grace
1.Who I am?
Yesterday - Kim Kyu Jong (Not sure how to take this... Either I ended yesterday or I am what one would describe "yesterday" with..)

Mystery of You - Red (I wonder who you is =o)

Can't Breakup Girl, Can't Breakaway Boy - LeeSSang feat, Jung In (So.. I'm to enter a relationship where we both want out but don't have the "will" to get out or something like that for the rest of my life.. That's.. Nice)

Approval - Jun Suh (So.. They approve of me? Yay?)

5.What is love?
Bruises and Bitemarks - Good with Grenades (Pretty sure this is a nice description of it XD)

6.What I do in school?
Brush It Off - Plan Three (Oh yea.. That's totally what I did at school xD)

7.What's my motto?
Did You Forget - Lee Seung Chul (Sure.. People tend to forget stuff I remember anyway)

Like Tears are Falling - Park Jung Min (I do not wake up sad.....)

You and I - BONNIE PINK (Yea.. "You and I, FIGHT ON!")

10.What is my life like?
Sin - Romeo (I'm a sinner.. Shhhh don't tell anyone =o)
1.Who I am?
In The Shadows - Children Of Bodom

Tick Tock (Out Of Time) - U-Kiss

In The Dark - Sonata Arctica

Digital Bounce - Se7en Feat. T.O.P

5.What is love?
Rock n' Roll - CN Blue

6.What I do in school?
The Truth Is Out There - Sonata Arctica

7.What's my motto?
Silent Waters - Amorphis

Fight For Freedom - B.A.P

Hands Up - 2PM : DD

10.What is my life like?
Still Counting - Volbeat
1.Who I am?
R U kidding me? - Da Mouth

Only one- Boa

La la la - Se7en

The next me - Aaron Yan :o

5.What is love?
Daydream - Wilber Pan

6.What I do in school?
Airplanes - B.o.b ft. H. Williams

7.What's my motto?
Forever with you - Big Bang ft. Park Bom

Mental Breaker - Block B

It's you - Super Junior

10.What is my life like?
20th december - Kay Tse
1.Who I am?
-- Do you know ~ Someday (BOF OST)

-- Unfaithful ~ Rihanna (I hope not!)

-- Stand Up ~ J-Min (TTBY OST)

-- Nice to know you ~ Incubus

5.What is love?
-- Dancing in the moonlight ~ Toploader

6.What I do in school?
-- All by myself ~ Celine Dion (LOL! Well, i am not. :>)

7.What's my motto?
-- Only human ~ K (One Litre of tears OST)

-- You are so beautiful ~ Kim Junsu (I love my playlist! ^^)

-- Back it up and dump it ~ Cali Swag

10.What is my life like?
-- Closer ~ Taeyeon
1.Who I am? Spirited Away OST - 21 2.What was this day like? Hyokkori Hyoutan-Jima from Only Yesterday 3.What sould I do with my life? Kokekokko no Uta from Only Yesterday 4.What are my parents like? Yuuzora no Kamihikouki by Naoya Mori 5.What is love? Yasashisa ni Tsutsumareta nara from Kiki's Delivery Service 6.What I do in school? Shining Days by Kuribayashi Minami (nice! Mai Hime) 7.What's my motto? Morining in the Slag Ravine from Castle in the Sky 8.What is the first thing I think first time when I wake up? Kimi ga Sora Datta by Aki Misato 9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers? Teremt'es from Only Yesterday 10.What is my life like? Mizuho from Chiisa na Tsubasa