Are you still in school?
What are you studying? or What are you interested in studying?

If you are still studying, pick the one you are currently enrolled in.

Diploma (vocational school): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocational_school
Professional School: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_school
I'm gonna be starting high school this september :P
So I didn't read the first post and instead clicked that my highest level was bachelors. Starting my doctoral program in September. I like how terrible I am when it comes to following directions lol
lol I am not sure what to click. finished high school. finished a vocational program years ago. currently studying for a transfer degree at a community college. add years of life and work experience..... What kind of poll is this anyway? bannie, sometimes you come off as such a snob. don't be too offended, I just think it is something you should know about yourself.
This is my 1st semester in the nursing program, so I should be getting my RN bachelors in 2015
goldenseal50 wrote: lol I am not sure what to click. finished high school. finished a vocational program years ago. currently studying for a transfer degree at a community college. add years of life and work experience.....

What kind of poll is this anyway?

bannie, sometimes you come off as such a snob. don't be too offended, I just think it is something you should know about yourself.

What's wrong with the poll?

No offence taken. People are free to have their own opinions.

Pick whichever one you feels best represent you.
What made you curious about this anyways Bannie?
I am in med school, I am confused to what should I vote.
TheHugMonster wrote: What made you curious about this anyways Bannie?

I like collecting stats. With more data, we might be able to derive a correlation between education level and other variables such as drama preference, forum preference, average drama score...

If someone had the technical whiz to create such a system we will have some brilliant data. and someone can then write a article that is actually worth pondering about.

I will probably create more polls in the future, but atm, the forum is scarcely use and there is minimal participation in most threads... except forum games and what is the last drama ep watched... lol

CheerfulSoul wrote: I am in med school, I am confused to what should I vote.

med school comes under professional school as alluded to in the wiki link, although i understand you might be reluctant to accept my wiki citation
bannie wrote: I like collecting stats. With more data, we might be able to derive a correlation between education level and other variables such as drama preference, forum preference, average drama score...

If someone had the technical whiz to create such a system we will have some brilliant data. and someone can then write a article that is actually worth pondering about.

I will probably create more polls in the future, but atm, the forum is scarcely use and there is minimal participation in most threads... except forum games and what is the last drama ep watched... lol

You are probably one of the few people in this world who enjoy stats. I'm pretty decent at stats but if I can avoid it, I'd rather not analyze data, especially not in my free time. I will admit though, if someone ever did conduct a proper research study about the correlation between drama preferences, education level and average drama score, I'd probably read it.
TheHugMonster wrote: You are probably one of the few people in this world who enjoy stats. I'm pretty decent at stats but if I can avoid it, I'd rather not analyze data, especially not in my free time. I will admit though, if someone ever did conduct a proper research study about the correlation between drama preferences, education level and average drama score, I'd probably read it.

I guess it would be interesting to find out if there is a correlation :)
bannie wrote:
med school comes under professional school as alluded to in the wiki link, although i understand you might be reluctant to accept my wiki citation

No, that's not the case.
TheHugMonster wrote: You are probably one of the few people in this world who enjoy stats. I'm pretty decent at stats but if I can avoid it, I'd rather not analyze data, especially not in my free time. I will admit though, if someone ever did conduct a proper research study about the correlation between drama preferences, education level and average drama score, I'd probably read it.

goldenseal50 wrote: I guess it would be interesting to find out if there is a correlation :)

Trust me... I love stats. but I dont love stats enough to run the data analysis for it.
Although admittedly, if I had loads of time, I would rather run this data than scientific data, such is my odd interest in things that have zero relevance to my career.

Data analysis is ridiculously tedious tho. Im sure we have someone on MDL who is a statistician by trade and would love to compile all the polls I have created and draw some correlations.

That would be hot.
AND a computer programmer who can write a code for future data polls and analysis.

It would even be useful in terms of advertising the site to the correct population.
Finished a diploma in Administration. Receiving my diploma in Accounting this December. Hoping to get my Bachelors of Business Management Organizational Studies in 2016.
I have my Bachelors of Arts in English and am currently searching for graduate schools where I will eventually study Literature for both my Master's and Doctorate degrees.