*looking sideways*
Hi Mijka. Welcome again. ;) I need to vacuum the apartment but I'd rather just sit here and do nothing. Some motivation please. xD
Hey Mjka here too :)

Today I completed my 100th drama.
I always though the statistics turn orange after 100 but im still blue :O
MDL are colour coding now? i want purple or turquoise hehehehehe
aroon wrote: Hey Mjka here too :)

Today I completed my 100th drama.
I always though the statistics turn orange after 100 but im still blue :O

I think it turns orange if you have a lot more dramas in one category than you have in another (for example 200 completed, 3 dropped, 6 on-hold, 2 currently watching - Completed would be orange. Because the border can't get any longer, so they have to differentiate it somehow). Not sure, though. ;)
devitto wrote: I think it turns orange if you have a lot more dramas in one category than you have in another (for example 200 completed, 3 dropped, 6 on-hold, 2 currently watching - Completed would be orange. Because the border can't get any longer, so they have to differentiate it somehow). Not sure, though. ;)

Yep... I think just the same~~ XDDD
Suddenly it's raining like crazy! Holy dude. So much water. O_O
And just as suddenly it stopped completely. :O
It is amazing how quickly and hard rain can come down and then just stop out of nowhere.
devitto wrote: I think it turns orange if you have a lot more dramas in one category than you have in another (for example 200 completed, 3 dropped, 6 on-hold, 2 currently watching - Completed would be orange. Because the border can't get any longer, so they have to differentiate it somehow). Not sure, though. ;)

Ooh i see, didn't think about that :P

Here is raining too >.<
Just came home and im all wet.
Is it just me or does MDL show the oldest two reviews on the drama pages now? It used to be the newest reviews, which I found way better. :P
devitto wrote: Is it just me or does MDL show the oldest two reviews on the drama pages now? It used to be the newest reviews, which I found way better. :P

I think it's by popularity now
the more thumbs up it has, the more chance it'll show up first on the drama page
Huh, okay. That's weird, too, because how are the newest reviews supposed to get thumps up or down if nobody notices them. xD Aw, finally finished Secret Garden. The second half was really dragging! Back to "I Hear Your Voice" now. <3
don't ask me lol I agree a bit, though I don't remember that so much, was already in a state of advanced tiredness lol
devitto wrote: Huh, okay. That's weird, too, because how are the newest reviews supposed to get thumps up or down if nobody notices them. xD

Aw, finally finished Secret Garden. The second half was really dragging! Back to "I Hear Your Voice" now. <3

... Well, I usually look through them all... XDDD Haha~~ And read like half of them. If there are a lot. ^^;;;

I hear your Voice... So awesome. Have to wait till it's all done. I think I'll be making a marathon then... ^0^