dramatards thread is up
kamz wrote: how bout the toes..cross them as well...just incase :D

RainFlower wrote: i cant cross my toes what kind of freaky feet hv u got kamzy heheheheh

ROFL i came in here to say hello and found this..... bahahahahahaha I have to leave and come back. I can barely type now.
did you guys read the rant thread? are you guys really upset about the ac/dc forum thing? personally, i won't be going back, but that's because it's just not my type of place. the people there tend to vibe differently than the people here. ac/dc isn't a fit for me, but i'm happy they are all in a place they enjoy and feel at home.
kamz wrote: how bout the toes..cross them as well...just incase :D

RainFlower wrote: i cant cross my toes what kind of freaky feet hv u got kamzy heheheheh

Kawaikochan wrote: did you guys read the rant thread? are you guys really upset about the ac/dc forum thing? personally, i won't be going back, but that's because it's just not my type of place. the people there tend to vibe differently than the people here. ac/dc isn't a fit for me, but i'm happy they are all in a place they enjoy and feel at home.

The thing is that while here we have lots of people that like anime, this is for the most part (not to say only since we talk about everything) a drama forum, and we all have more or less the same desires, if you will. I mean, we all come here for one thing only, and we are pretty much around the same generation, with some exceptions, but not too drastic.
On the other hand, AC/DC is way bigger a communities, has more differences in generations, which brings a lot more differences in opinions and not in a good way if you know what I mean. A lot of the teens now a days hide behind their computer, to interact with people way older than them and don't even know how to respect. I'm not going to say they were all being rude, but some of them were being rude even without knowing it. They might think they had the right to act a certain way since they had more post counts? Whatever.
okay im just not posting my comments right today hahaha... forget the two above quotes. It was only meant for kawai :)
haha, it's ok nina.

I think you're right about the drama focus making the forum dynamic a little different. Idk if age really matters. I knew ac/dc was like that before we made our temp home there. I looked at the forums before MDL ever started and was not interested in joining any of the conversations going on there. I'm just happy that I found my place and they found theirs.
I still think age matters a lot. Although its never a complete absolute. Of course, there is always exceptions to the rule, but yeah, age matters. That's my opinion, and reason why I cant deal with nerdy teens, they are worse than me when I was that age, I was never rude to strangers.
i don't mean to sound condescending in anyway, but i think the emphasis should be more on nerdy and less on teens. from my rl experience with "nerds," they have their own culture, just like any other group of people. Some of the characteristics of that culture are unattractive to me. Not that it's bad, just not me. And I'm sure some of them would say the same about me.
I agree with you guys but I'm too tired to go into detail hahaha. Going to bed, goodnight everyone!! (: Be nice to my Seung Gi in the +/- game!! :p
night night :)

I also think that they were nice to us overall and allowed us to crash at their place for a little bit. I appreciated it. :)

It's bedtime for me too *hugs*
Ok I'm off to watch dramas. Be back later.
Kawaikochan wrote: did you guys read the rant thread? are you guys really upset about the ac/dc forum thing? personally, i won't be going back, but that's because it's just not my type of place. the people there tend to vibe differently than the people here. ac/dc isn't a fit for me, but i'm happy they are all in a place they enjoy and feel at home.

That's more the way I feel about it...I think I just like the simplicity more at MDL. Also, and this may be wimpy of me but, I've been here since the beginning and feel comfortable with the look, the feel, the vibe and the people. It was strange witnessing that back and forth that Ladyfaile experienced. I saw it for myself and it was not nice. Thankfully, it didn't escalate to far and I do believe it was due to Ladyfaile staying cool in the situation. It died down quickly but...I said this over on another thread; treating a new person with that attitude doesn't only make the person look bad but also the forum they've tried to break into. Not nice. I simply think MDL is a friendlier place. Hope it stays that way.
Oh..and I know you saw it too Kawai..I talk too much.
Haha I'm back. The video froze so I'm waiting for it to load again.
Is anyone still on?