Kim Hyun Joong Lucky Guy 1st Teaser

camouflagemik wrote: Kim Hyun Joong Lucky Guy 1st Teaser

Hmmmmmm i dunno about his look....make up (guyliner) suits some guys i dont think it suits KHJ
RainFlower wrote: Hmmmmmm i dunno about his look....make up (guyliner) suits some guys i dont think it suits KHJ

i think u r right bout that :p..i think it's this particular make up though...i have seen him in guyliner before n he deffo looked better than this
I think KHJ is too pretty looking to pull it off guyliner suits more sort of rock/tough looking guys hehehe i better hide from Lis & bMik now...hide me kamz ....
RainFlower wrote: I think KHJ is too pretty looking to pull it off guyliner suits more sort of rock/tough looking guys hehehe i better hide from Lis & bMik now...hide me kamz ....

come here..hide under my bed..quick..palli hehehe
*peeks out from under the bed* cough cough its so dusty kamz do YOU ever clean hahahah

I meant to ask u kamz how r things with ur boss now?
RainFlower wrote: I think KHJ is too pretty looking to pull it off guyliner suits more sort of rock/tough looking guys hehehe i better hide from Lis & bMik now...hide me kamz ....

haha that's fine.. to each his/her own.. i do like the whole concept.. :D
LisNoir wrote: Shame on you...

hides again under the bed...

lol is speak the truth im not blinded by devotion hehehehe
ello lis-ssi..mik-ia
I'm just gonna say why don't people mind their own business...lol (not related to you guys.....totally random..lol)
hiya kamzie, rf, lis-noona! :)
LisNoir wrote: I'm just gonna say why don't people mind their own business...lol (not related to you guys.....totally random..lol)

lol is the rant thread still closed go ahead Lis let it all out.... :)
Hello!! :D LOL ask mik I was ranting about the look :p
Nah, Skye opened it... lol