The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

Job trouble sucks. I need to find a job now but I'll be stuck with my current job until Summer. Nobody wants to give me a job if I can't start working right away and I don't want to wait with my applications until I'm actually done with my job. Really awful. :/
Oh man, I'm so annoyed at myself. First, I had a terrible exam (but whatever, didn't expect anything else) and then, I decide to take a shortcut home - the route I knew was about 1,5 km but I figured that by taking a shortcut, I could save at least 500m. Too bad I'd never walked in that neighborhood before. So I walked around a 1,5 km circle, had a real WTF moment when I noticed that I was at the exam hall again... and walked back home the usual route...... ;___; Looking at maps, the shortest route home was 700m. And the closest point I walked to was just 150m from my apartment. Seriously. I can't comprehend how that even happened. Now I have about million blisters. Sucks.
I thought mornings would be fine, but it turns out mornings are not fine, and now I am so confused and a bit lonely.
I'm tired of living with my step-grandfather. It's only been two weeks but, he's a sexist, misogynist and he has a complete lack of respect for his family.
Every little thing has to be "for him" and "about him". I don't want to live with this jackass anymore. To make matters worst, he's racist and he still believes women are inferior to men. We're not living in your century anymore!! Times have changed!!
I want to say: "Your a drama queen who is socially inept. I hate doing anything with you because you always end up offending people. Your daughter hates you because you don't give a damn about her happiness. Stop taking everything out on our family and just chill, okay?"
He's taking the smile off my face every morning.

Wow. I've never done this before, but that felt good.
There is nothing like ignorant, misogynistic, woman-blaming, slut shaming users to put a damper on my day. You call me trash, yet you think people deserve to be abused. You call me a tramp, yet you trample on users' spirits. You call me immoral because of a TV show, yet you talk about stoning people to death and beating people. You call me a dirty feminist pig, but I proudly wear the badge of feminism in spite of you and because of you. You go around moralizing me, yet you do not know me. You go around lambasting me, yet you don't know what I've been through. YOU HAVE NO EFFIN' RIGHT. DO YOU HEAR ME? No right at all to call me names, to call me "trash," to insinuate that I am a bad person, and to denigrate me into nothing. What you have is a mental illness, do you understand? Your so-called righteousness and justice are nought but an attempt at supremacy due to your insecurities and fears. You will never mess with me again. You will never make me cry again. You aren't worthy enough for my tears. 
Monday to Saturday i'm up for work at 4AM and coming back home at 6PM. I'm always tired.. and for what? An "ok" living? Is this the reason of my life? God damn i hate my life atm so much.. This job is just terrible but i cant quit it. I'm searching for so long for a new job but i dont have luck. :( If i quit my Job i cant pay my apartment, so i have to stay there ......I'm really tired.

I really dont want that much for my life. An nice little apartment, a job which is not so bad and finally find the Girl of my life. But why cant i have it? Its really not that hard but in my position right now i dont have a chance.. :( The only reason why I'm not become depressed is Korean Music and K-Drama. Many people dont understand how t hsi can help but when i watch it i can forget about all the sh*t in this moment.
exams are coming up and I still need to finish some assignments, things are looking very stressful, and even part of my course requires me to do a summer internship, but though I have sent so many enquiring whether they would offer any internship or even submitting my cv, I didn't get back any reply at all, it is so bad, seems things are rather down lately...
everyone thinks that he or she knows what's best for me. i'd be a billionaire twice over if i got a penny for every "good" advice offered me. listen up, you busybodies. worry about yourself first before you take it upon yourself to worry, think, and act on my behalf. when i say no, i mean no and vice versa. if you have to talk in circles, spare me. i don't want to live THAT long.
starting this one up again. anyone has anything they want to rant about?
I dont have anything at the moment, but when I do, I will come back here to rant about it for sure xD

Yeah but my post in April, that one has passed , so its alright for now. thanks for your concern~ ^^ 
Sleepninja locked this Dec 2, 2017 05:12 pm