The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

n i cant even read their posts because my eyes refuse to see anything other than their humongous ugly lookin siggies lol...i consider "that" spam :D..yet they have the audacity to insult MY avi..!!!!
kamz wrote: n i cant even read their posts because my eyes refuse to see anything other than their humongous ugly lookin siggies lol...i consider "that" spam :D..yet they have the audacity to insult MY avi..!!!!

OK, I really need to go to bed because I just laughed hysterically at this...:p
kamz wrote: n i cant even read their posts because my eyes refuse to see anything other than their humongous ugly lookin siggies lol...i consider "that" spam :D..yet they have the audacity to insult MY avi..!!!!

They insulted your avi? Why were they being mean to newbies? I hope MDL never becomes like that. I hope we always welcome new people warmly. I would never want to give off an exclusionary, unwelcoming vibe.
And I do have to say..for the very short time I was at AC...I found it very "busy" with all the pop ups, siggies, "down load/upload" stuff... MDL is so much cleaner and more concise.
jeanie65jh wrote: They insulted your avi? Why were they being mean to newbies? I hope MDL never becomes like that. I hope we always welcome new people warmly. I would never want to give off an exclusionary, unwelcoming vibe.

they didn't say it outright..but they sent me some pics of binnie suggesting i should use one of them as my avi instead lol...they did the same to lis-ssi too (sent her khj pics) hahahaha...n u should have seen those pics..like really outdated ones...i was like thanks but no thanks i have a whole bunch of newer n better ones lol

jeanie65jh wrote: And I do have to say..for the very short time I was at AC...I found it very "busy" with all the pop ups, siggies, "down load/upload" stuff... MDL is so much cleaner and more concise.

i totally agree with you on that
New Rant..at myself: I am horrible at games. I am sucktastic.
kamz wrote: they didn't say it outright..but they sent me some pics of binnie suggesting i should use one of them as my avi instead lol...they did the same to lis-ssi too (sent her khj pics) hahahaha...n u should have seen those pics..like really outdated ones...i was like thanks but no thanks i have a whole bunch of newer n better ones lol

how dare they!!! Grrrr ur guys pics are the BEST!!!

jeanie65jh wrote: New Rant..at myself: I am horrible at games. I am sucktastic.

u r crap at the games but we still love u :D
LisNoir wrote: OK, I really need to go to bed because I just laughed hysterically at this...:p

lis-ssi..i didn't even get to say hi today :(....rest well
RainFlower wrote: how dare they!!! Grrrr ur guys pics are the BEST!!!

EXACTLY!!!! lol
RainFlower wrote: u r crap at the games but we still love u :D

This is why I am now steering clear of the +/- game and will have to watch in sorrow as my Ji Sub ssi goes down in flames.
wait all this drama happened on AC/DC forums? really?
boutux wrote: wait all this drama happened on AC/DC forums? really?

Yepp.... MDL Chat Thread
Not really a rant but, damn. So many people from MDL have had a bad experience on the AC/DC forums :(
Why would you get offended if someone sends you other pics of the actor you (both) love? It just means there is one more fan out there.
kamz wrote: n some dig their nose :p lol

Hahaha kamzy lanzy you are killing me with the gross comments :D
Skye N Rain wrote: Not really a rant but, damn. So many people from MDL have had a bad experience on the AC/DC forums :(
Why would you get offended if someone sends you other pics of the actor you (both) love? It just means there is one more fan out there.

I found it entertaining, hehe.