The RANT Thread Part Deux: Back with a vengeance

This discussion has been closed.

Kawaikochan wrote: I found it entertaining, hehe.

It was entertaining in parts haha. Mostly because we were all talking about it together though. Haha
Skye your avi picture goes perfect with your comment... I don't mean it in a bad way though, its funny to look at, hehe.
wow ac/dc drama forums have always been really nice. i haven't been there in a while cuz mdl is a lil more open with regards to topics in threads, starting threads and not being so strict. i really like the study japanese threads we have on mdl and i spend a lot of time there, so i'm not as devoted to ac/dc as i used to be. i guess that's why i find it surprising that u guys had such a hard time there. they do like to stick to the rules but still in my experience they are not that strict. i've heard ppl complain of forums that kick u out for minor offenses like double posting.

...that really sucks. but don't black list or count ac/dc forums out yet. quite a few of us were on ac/dc forums long before mdl came existed and we had fun there. and there are a lot of nice friendly ppl on there. when u guys have calmed down probably yall can try using the forums again? u never know u might enjoy it next time. *shrugs*
NinaJade82 wrote: Skye your avi picture goes perfect with your comment... I don't mean it in a bad way though, its funny to look at, hehe.

Hahaha it does!
boutux wrote: wow ac/dc drama forums have always been really nice. i haven't been there in a while cuz mdl is a lil more open with regards to topics in threads, starting threads and not being so strict. i really like the study japanese threads we have on mdl and i spend a lot of time there, so i'm not as devoted to ac/dc as i used to be. i guess that's why i find it surprising that u guys had such a hard time there. they do like to stick to the rules but still in my experience they are not that strict. i've heard ppl complain of forums that kick u out for minor offenses like double posting.

...that really sucks. but don't black list or count ac/dc forums out yet. quite a few of us were on ac/dc forums long before mdl came existed and we had fun there. and there are a lot of nice friendly ppl on there. when u guys have calmed down probably yall can try using the forums again? u never know u might enjoy it next time. *shrugs*

For me personally I'm still planning on going to the AC/DC forums, but MDL will always be my home haha. So now that MDL is back up I won't be in there as much as I was the past few days. I dunno about the others though
I never was there before because I knew what it would be like, and I was proven right. Sorry but that was my experience. :(
I don't really have a problem with AC/DC. Sure there are some people over there that might be hard to get along with, but I have met some really cool people over there too. I was a part of DC before I came to MDL. But I do find it easier to chat over here with y'all. It's much more enjoyable. :p
Didn't I said once in here that AC/DC fans were more aggressive when it comes to "things they know"? I couldn't imagine going into one of the forums with my brashy self hahaha. Ill be banned from cyber space forever.

Thank you guys!! :D
Didn't I said once in here that AC/DC fans were more aggressive when it comes to "things they know"? I couldn't imagine going into one of the forums with my brashy self hahaha. Ill be banned from cyber space forever.

Thank you guys!! :D
geez I hate the double posting... well, ill keep visiting; see what falls from the tree ^^
*biting my tongue about the double posting spam.* biting my tongue..now it's bleeding. I have such a sarcastic mean thing to say.. ouch! Will now forever speak with a lisp.
hahah jeanie... :p

I keep forgetting Im not on the chatroom anymore ;)
Okay this is the kind of situation we are talking about... hahaha

I just love how he said he was trying to teach me the ways of the crazy world that is the AC forums.

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/showthread.php?p=9291720#post9291720
NinaJade82 wrote: Okay this is the kind of situation we are talking about... hahaha

I just love how he said he was trying to teach me the ways of the crazy world that is the AC forums.

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/showthread.php?p=9291720#post9291720

oh lordy lord...he doesn't give, does he?? lol