Haha Awww You shouldn't be afraid to expose a little fangirliness.......(is that even a word? haha Oh well :p)

Just so long as you don't start randomly shrieking his name and hugging the cut out lol
Malaysia pics

THE RAIN !!!!!

I really liked this sculpture of lotus flowers in a pond

This is Malaysia's war memorial same sculptor who did the Iwo Jima memorial in Washington.

Hibiscus Malaysia’s national flower

The Petronas Towers & whale & dolphin sculptures in KLCC park

Whoa! Y'all got flooded. I love the pics of the lotus sculptures and the war memorial.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Awww You shouldn't be afraid to expose a little fangirliness.......(is that even a word? haha Oh well :p)

Just so long as you don't start randomly shrieking his name and hugging the cut out lol

Haha I am way too reserved (& British lol) to ever be a true fangirl - shrieking is strictly off limits :p
Rainflower, that second picture of the reflected building with the raindrops...Just lovely. And I like the Lotus in the pond as well. These are great pictures! I can't believe how much the streets were flooded! Wow. I'm really glad you were able to upload these. You take great pictures. The last one with Hibiscus..I love all the colors in that picture; the green, the bright pink/red flower and then the purplish gray bush at the bottom. very nice! (and I still think you should have taken that pic of the KHJ cut out and posted it!)
RainFlower wrote: The Petronas Towers & whale & dolphin sculptures in KLCC park

I love the whale and dolphins. It's so pretty.
That building is crazy cool! and the whale sculpture is lovely.
Thanks Jeanie & Sleepythey are just pics taken on my phone with one hand cos in the other one i invariably have an umbrella lol

The Petronas Towers pics are from quite distance when i was walking around the park up close you cant get them in the frame but up close they are really beautiful gleaming like molten silver! They are beautiful at nightl lit up but I forgot to take pics then doh!

I love flowers /trees & i always take pics like that but wasnt sure if anyone else would be interested in them haha so what I have uploaded is just a small selection. Its a bit of a pain cos i cant upload directly from my computer I have to upload to Photobucket then copy them into MDL.

Re KHJ I was with some friends that I had just made & didnt want to scare them off haha if i pass by again on my own i will deffo take a pic.
Haha Are you still in Malaysia? When are you supposed to leave? And did you decide where to go next? (lol Soory for bombarding you with questions.
I'm too lazy to edit. *sorry
Woww lots of rain!! I loved the sculpture of the lotus flowers (: And the dolphin and whale. I agree with Jeanie about the second picture with all the raindrops, it looks pretty cool (:

Love all the pictures, glad you're having fun! (:
RainFlower wrote: dont get this is there a word missing or sumfink?

LOL, yes there is....But isn't English your main language... O_0 Just kidding :p

Do you have everything in your wallet? (after the encounter with the 22 year old hottie)

RainFlower wrote: This will interest Lis & Mik I was in KLCC mall today & passed THE FACE SHOP & there was a life size cut out of Kim Hyun Joong I would have taken a pic but i wasnt alone & felt too embarrassed to expose my latent fangirl hahah

*SMH* That would have been the best !!! JK

Right now, I'm more of a fan girl of those pictures you are taking. I love seeing things from other countries and actually knowing the person who is taking the pictures makes it better to enjoy. Don't know if that makes sense, but it does in my head...Jejeje