Loving your pictures RF.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Are you still in Malaysia? When are you supposed to leave? And did you decide where to go next? (lol Soory for bombarding you with questions.

Yes I am still in Malaysia, i dont have any fixed plans im just winging it & please dont apologise for being interested enough to ask me questions :)

BTW calling all KPOP fangirls .....

i saw an ad for 2pm coming to KL to do a concert here on 24th hahaha
RainFlower wrote: Yes I am still in Malaysia, i dont have any fixed plans im just winging it & please dont apologise for being interested enough to ask me questions :)

Awww I would love to see them in concert.
Aww, I love your pics RF!!!!

Btw, I've actually been to Malaysia and been to the Petronas Towers. Have you gone inside the building?? If I remember correctly there's a shopping mall on the first 4ish (I'm not sure of the number) floors.

My favorite picture is the one of the lotus flower sculptures in the pond. Such a pretty scene.

Thanks for taking the time to upload them!! :D
RainFlower wrote:

OMGooooooooseeee..... I wasn't that much into their songs until their last album, but I would go just to drool near them...LOL

Any more pictur
RainFlower wrote:

OMGooooooooseeee..... I wasn't that much into their songs until their last album, but I would go just to drool near them...LOL

Any more pictures?
Hmm, I wonder why that first message sent... I didn't submit....
LisNoir wrote: Hmm, I wonder why that first message sent... I didn't submit....

LOL I've noticed a lot of double-posts lately. It's probably just MDL acting up.
Sleepninja wrote: LOL I've noticed a lot of double-posts lately. It's probably just MDL acting up.

Yeah, most likely.
Let me preface this by saying I had a ditzy moment & totally forgot about taking pics. I was invited by my friend to her University I totally forgot to take pics of the campus & later we went to a night market nearby & again I was having such a fun time i forgot about pics i only remembered as we were about to leave & thats why i have these poor quality/rushed pics taken on my old phone.... apologies :) I am going back to the Uni on Friday as I have been invited to a party & will try & take some better pics then

Fruit & Veg Stall

View of market as we were leaving

satay stall chicken & beef skewers

coconuts ready to be juiced!

roasted peanuts in the shells

bread stall

we bought our food from noodle stalls further down but sadly i was too busy drooling over the variety of food to take pics haha
You seem like you are having a lot!! more fun than you did in Singapore. You are still in Malaysia right? I want a beef skewer!
Hope ur feeling better Jeanie & yes I like Malaysia people are more friendly I have already made new friends here.
Oh wow that food looks so good!