I thought we could have a picture thread, since... well, I'm a curious little creepy stalker. :B

Basically, you post pictures of yourself if and whenever you want to to show your fellow forum members who you are. Wether or not it's showing off a new outfit or making a funny face is for you to decide. It's completely up to you wether or not you wanna do it, so don't feel any pressure.

There are a few rules though:

1. This is NOT a chat thread. You're allowed to make a few comments about a picture and so, but don't let it get to pages. It's unnecessary and we have a perfectly fine chat thread for that.

2. Keep it clean. This means clothes on and decent surroundings in the pictures. (Personally I doubt anyone would want to .. *cough* "overshare", but it has to be said.)

3. Play nice. No mean comments or anything that could be interpreted in an insulting manner. If you break this rule, you will be punished.

4. Have fun!

I guess that since I started this whole ordeal, I'll have to go first.
SHARING MY PAJAMAS WITH MY WORLD.

Nyatta.
Ashu! Love the face you're making! lol so cute. Your jammies are cute too.

Okay...Since I talk about him all the time and Skye in the Sky makes fun of me...Here's a little pic of D and Me. I'm his desktop background and he stuck his head in the pic. :)

Really? You're his desktop background? That is adorable. n.n

He was missing you so much he had to take a pretend selca? :B
Jeanie, you are a beauty!

Ashu, I saw your pics before! Funny face!
hi5 Joona!! O(≧∇≦)O
Ashu wrote: Really? You're his desktop background? That is adorable. n.n

He was missing you so much he had to take a pretend selca? :B

Yeah...I was on a business trip to NYC at the time so I think he was missing me. He sent me that on my cell one night. But trust me..I am not always his desktop background! lol.

akai-kitsune wrote: Jeanie, you are a beauty!

I always seem to look prettier when the picture is fuzzy... When it's clear, not so much.

bokami wrote: hi5 Joona!! O(≧∇≦)O

Thank you Oppa, ♥♥ by the way! Ashu said post pictures! Where are your pictures? hmmmmm??
jeanie65jh wrote: Yeah...I was on a business trip to NYC at the time so I think he was missing me. He sent me that on my cell one night. But trust me..I am not always his desktop background! lol.

I always seem to look prettier when the picture is fuzzy... When it's clear, not so much.

Thank you Oppa, ♥♥ by the way! Ashu said post pictures! Where are your pictures? hmmmmm??

LOL, Jeanie. I think you are pretty even in a clear picture of you. :p

I think this
wrote: O(≧∇≦)O
was the picture of him...lol

This is me a ...few...years ago.

LMAO! Lis! What is that schmutz all over your little face?! LOL That picture is cutie patootie! I love it.
wow! stunning PD! so pretty!

my birthday last year
jeanie65jh wrote: Ashu! Love the face you're making! lol so cute. Your jammies are cute too.

Okay...Since I talk about him all the time and Skye in the Sky makes fun of me...Here's a little pic of D and Me. I'm his desktop background and he stuck his head in the pic. :)

You lied to me. You dont look 60 :(

PinkDiamond wrote: One of my favs from my earlier twenties..
[/IMG]

I love your eyes

claudya87 wrote:
my birthday last year

Is that a police helmet on your head?:P

Ashu wrote: I thought we could have a picture thread, since... well, I'm a curious little creepy stalker. :B

Basically, you post pictures of yourself if and whenever you want to to show your fellow forum members who you are. Wether or not it's showing off a new outfit or making a funny face is for you to decide. It's completely up to you wether or not you wanna do it, so don't feel any pressure.

There are a few rules though:

1. This is NOT a chat thread. You're allowed to make a few comments about a picture and so, but don't let it get to pages. It's unnecessary and we have a perfectly fine chat thread for that.

2. Keep it clean. This means clothes on and decent surroundings in the pictures. (Personally I doubt anyone would want to .. *cough* "overshare", but it has to be said.)

3. Play nice. No mean comments or anything that could be interpreted in an insulting manner. If you break this rule, you will be punished.

4. Have fun!

I guess that since I started this whole ordeal, I'll have to go first.
SHARING MY PAJAMAS WITH MY WORLD.

Nyatta.

Is that an old pic of you? You look younger in it.
Yes.. I also wanted to take it home but they wouldn't let me :(