Planning to travel Japan in april 2015, finally!!! *_*
I lived there for a year doing an exchange year. I'd love to go back!! :D
I currently live in Okinawa (o^-^o) So beautiful, I love it here.
Yes. I spent 3 years in Japan, Tokyo between 2007 and 2010. It was wonderful. I was studying japanese and teaching english as a part-timer.
Never, but there is hope... my son always wanted to marry a Japanese girl :) 
I really wanna go to Japan! I wish some day >.< I'm from Indonesia, and I really hope the budgets is not expensive. According to the sites I've ever look, Japan seems quite expensive.
Went to Tokyo for a week in March '15 and I want to go back there again.
sadly no but i hope one day i visite there
I am going in a few weeks already paid for my plane ticket!! nervous/excited for my first world travel trip. I want to visit cosplay shops, maybe check out a maid café, Ueno Zoo and Miyazaki Museum are on my sight seeing list.
After reading the the book memoirs of a Geisha,I made up my mind and I went on August 2011 the month before the twin tower attacks in NYC. I went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, Osaka, Nara, Kobe, Nagoya, and a few more cities. My highlight was going to Kyoto to Gion corner and getting professional pictures taken at a studio where they dress you up as a Geisha with beautiful kimonos y paint your face, etc... It was a wonderful adventure, it was beautiful there!!!
@marisols12 that sounds amazing! happy to hear you had such a great time! The Geisha pictures must have been so fun dressing up with makeup and hair too I bet. I ordered a kimono on ebay but wasn't sure if I wanted to do a shoot during cherry blossom time in my city before I go or take it along with me. I wonder if that studio is still active there in Kyoto :)
@happysqueak I'm sure you'll be able to find a place, it has become very popular. It took 3 hours for the dressing and the makeup, but it was worth it. Here is a link I don't remember if its the same place but it looks like it. If your going with a tour guide you can ask them to help you, that's how I found mine. 
http://www.kyoto-maiko.com/English/

Good luck and enjoy!!!!