not yet. I want to go but probably won't cause I'm not getting the vaccine.

Twice, once in 2015 and secondly, in 2017. Once Japan has lifted the restrictions, I might consider flying there again?

YESS. I LOVE JAPAN.

I want to travel back to Japan, i want to go skiingggg

I’m in Japan now. I live in the US, but I’m have a Japanese citizenship, so they let me in ?

miholovesjdramas:

I’m in Japan now. I live in the US, but I’m have a Japanese citizenship, so they let me in ?

I think they’ll prioritise Japanese citizenship first, before opening up to the rest of the world :)

Somewhat OT but... I read news about Delta Air Lines adding direct flights to Haneda from Los Angeles and Honolulu later this year. I guess they anticipate Japan easing up on travel restrictions. I was expecting independent travel to Japan to be closed until early 2023 but maybe the peeps at Delta figure otherwise.

Idk if Japan is now open to non  Japanese citizens and people without family in japan, but ANA and JAL has SFO to Haneda

Yes I live in japan :)

Moonlight:

Yes I live in japan :)

what area/city?

Yes! For a year. The best damn year in my entire life. I'm hoping to go back. But it's a lot lot more difficult.

Yes.. My visit was during February.. I really wanted to enjoy the winter snow festivities in places like Nagano, Hokkaido, aomori, Akita, fukuie,.. 

It snows a whole lot more in Japan than canada and Northern Europe..