There is a photo sticker shop in China Town London, which includes many asian sticker booths, but whats so special about this shop is that it contains the ONLY Japanese one in the whole of England at the back. I'm aware there are many Purikura プリクラ booths in the UK but this is literally the only one thats imported from Japan! Its huge and includes monkey bars as well which is great to go in with big groups of friends! But the shop is closing down. :( So if anyone is interested I suggest you go next weekend or before and ask to go into the Japanese one :) I'm so sad!!

This is the famous Japanese one! That's me 'Em' in the fourth picture. ^.^

One of the normal smaller ones xD

R.I.P photo sticker shop
That's a shame, although if the other photo booths give similar results then it shouldn't matter whether they come from Japan or not : ).
Sad... Can someone do some petitions to help u guys reinstated it? Or gather some of ur friends who thinks this sticker booth needs to stay...
Take your pocketmoney and just buy the booth.....
start an kickstarter and save this booth from being destroy by the hands of the ruthless japanese bread pan loving Vietnamese Business owner 
As a guy, I've never understood the purpose of these booths. Anyways, still sad to see. Any updates on what happened?