I LOVE KOREAN BBQ!! I was introduced to it in Melbourne and was delighted they had similar restaurants in Brisbane. They do the full array of side dishes (including kimchi) to accompany your selected meat that you get to cook yourself. Was also the first time I tried bong bong which is very similar to aloe vera juice (the sweetened kind from the supermarket).
My mom is korean so she often make me Kimchi and kimpap!
Its so Yummy! ^o^

Something that also notable is the korean BBQ !!! T_T so good..

Everything is really easy to cook, why dont u try? ;)
thi_lam1 wrote: My mom is korean so she often make me Kimchi and kimpap!
Its so Yummy! ^o^

Something that also notable is the korean BBQ !!! T_T so good..

Everything is really easy to cook, why dont u try? ;)

i haz no money to buy ingredients D::
there is this sweet it is so good if ever you go to Korea it is my suggestion you try it, its called yakwa, if you have interest in good traditional Korean food the ones my grandmother makes are so good *_*
Oh god, I'm starving T_T watching ppl eat food in dramas makes me hungry XD
This is one of the main reasons I NEED to go to Korea. I want to eat my way through that country! Why does almost EVERY drama have to show delicious food that makes me want to try every dish I see?
I just had Kimchi flavored ramyun and damn it was super spicy XDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I just had Kimchi flavored ramyun and damn it was super spicy XDD

I had it too, just few weeks ago and it was really spicy :D but all I remember was shrimp flavor
Alexija wrote: I had it too, just few weeks ago and it was really spicy :D but all I remember was shrimp flavor

all i remember is chili and seaweed i guess
I'm so sad that in my country I can't find korean food. It seems so good and tasty. T.T
Recently I cooked japchae for the first time, but couldn't get shitake mushrooms so I had to add mun mushrooms. I ate two plates :) Japchae is super tasty, I recommend it! :D
So I tried ramyun two weeks ago for the first time and was like "that's just noodles and soup", lol. Overrated much? But I find it funny the way they eat them at home: noodles first with the lid's pot, then drink the soup. :D
graphicfighter wrote: So I tried ramyun two weeks ago for the first time and was like "that's just noodles and soup", lol. Overrated much? But I find it funny the way they eat them at home: noodles first with the lid's pot, then drink the soup. :D

I think it's not only noodles and soup. Ramen/Ramyun is my life *__* Last time I ate REAL Ramen/ramyun 2 years ago. Then again last week and I felt like I was in heaven ^___^ But Instant Ramyun is what I ate this morning.

I also drink the soup XDD