Hahaha Maangchi is so funny. The songs she picks XD
PinkDiamond wrote: Hahaha. I just realized our videos are by the same person! She is funny!

Haha She is! And so adorable. :3
i have never had actual kimchi and i really want to but i have had kimchi flavored ramen. Does the real thing taste at all like that? lol.
I don't know I'll like kimchi since I don't like cabbage...or radish. But I'd like to try it once and maybe the cucumber kimchi. PD, that hoddeok video looks like they are simple to make and they look like they taste delicious.
Last night I ate Korean food @ K-stall with my bestfriend.

Here are 5 Korean food that we ordered:

MANJOO

ODENG

TTEOKBOKKI

TIGIM Mandu

[con't]
JAJANGMYEON

My fav: Manjoo w/ vanilla cream filling & Tteokbokki ;)
PinkDiamond wrote: Authentic kimchi is pretty spicy, but it's good. I have to admit though, the taste had to grow on me.

Do they have any kinds of kimchi that aren't uber spicy? I like spicy foods, but my body can't handle it because of acid reflux disease. =__=

LaVe wrote: JAJANGMYEON

Oooh I've been wanting to try that. :D
@Sleepninja: If you see Fermentation Family ep.1 & 2, you could see the non spicy Kimchi that made for kid & 1 Night 2 Days: Kimchi Road ep.360 & 361 where Lee Soo Geun made unspicy Kimchi, i forgot the name but it starts w/ letter "B" i think so.
LaVe wrote: @Sleepninja: If you see Fermentation Family ep.1 & 2, you could see the non spicy Kimchi that made for kid & 1 Night 2 Days: Kimchi Road ep.360 & 361 where Lee Soo Geun made unspicy Kimchi, i forgot the name but it starts w/ letter "B" i think so.

PinkDiamond wrote: I believe they do have non spicy kimchi. I was watching the movie Kimchi Battle and they said something about it. I don't know what the name is, but I would like to try. Spicy things don't sit well in my stomach either.

Ok thanks :D I'll have to look it up and see where I can get some.
I love korean food and my favorite is kimbap and naengmyeon. It is cold and thin noodles topped with cucumbers, a slice of peach and some beef.

cafes brisbane
I just bought Kimchi. What should I make with it?