LOL Fail spam. No link?
Sleepninja wrote: LOL Fail spam. No link?

And English. Spammers should at least come with a 6th grade level of English :2
*sigh* I really want to go buy some cheap but beautiful bags, but where oh where would I find some? if only there were a link to some right here in this very thread, I'd go buy 100 of them. oh well lol wth. aaaanyway i love spicy food, I want to try Korean but is there much vegetarian options or is it pretty much hopeless for me? T__T
ladyfaile wrote: *sigh* I really want to go buy some cheap but beautiful bags, but where oh where would I find some? if only there were a link to some right here in this very thread, I'd go buy 100 of them. oh well

lol wth.

aaaanyway i love spicy food, I want to try Korean but is there much vegetarian options or is it pretty much hopeless for me? T__T

Alas! You shall have to go about life bagless.

I would like to try Sinseollo (fairy casserole), it looks and sounds delicious.

just looks like a bunch of random things in a pot. (pretty much all korean food looks like that to me haha)
Actually, since yesterday was my birthday we went to this Korean restaurant. It was my first time ever eating K-food and holy crap was it freaking delicious. I ate bulgogi with bibimbap, and of course the side of kimchi and rice. SO GOOD.
ladyfaile wrote: *sigh* I really want to go buy some cheap but beautiful bags, but where oh where would I find some? if only there were a link to some right here in this very thread, I'd go buy 100 of them. oh well

lol wth.

aaaanyway i love spicy food, I want to try Korean but is there much vegetarian options or is it pretty much hopeless for me? T__T

You can always have Kimchi since it's just spicy Cabbage that is really good :D (Just throwing that out there :P)
I love Korean BBQ and Soju ;)
ramyun and ddeokbokki are my favorite. :)
Wagyu tokusen ro-su it's my favorite :-)
I want to try the mixed rice. I think its called bimpap. oishiii
I love: - japcae (stir fried potato noodles with veggie and seafood) - kkanpuggi (fried chicken with spicy sour source) hmmm ...i am hungry now...
My first korean food experience with miks, princessofsummer and bokami:-)

some side dishes

i forgot the name of these dishes..kekeke!!!

just remember Galbi...