Anyone else here in love with Korean fashion?? There are so many great dramas that feature great Korean Street Style. Ive been inspired to incorporate some of thier trends in my everyday street wear. I found this really cool shopping site: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/home.html. It sells mostly korean streetwear clothes and some Japanese stuff too. Its all in english and in US dollars, also alot of the stuff is affordable too! Thought Id share this with anyone interested in Asian fashion=)
I've been addicted to yesstyle.com for the past year or so, and have been so tempted to spend what little money I have on their sweaters, dresses, accessories, etc. Unfortunately the clothes tend to come in one size, and that size is "small Asian girl". So while the clothes fit my best friend's 5"4' frame, on me they look like I squeezed all 5'11" of me into an infant's cardigan. It's upsetting.
What really intrigues me in Korean fashion is the hair accessories for the girls. It's different than what I've seen, although a lot more people have been sporting similar styles.

Examples:

I definitely love Korean fashion!
I've spent way too much money at yesstyle.. I've had to hold myself back lately, haha.
But yes, watching dramas I always admire their great style. :P
i love KF :) ... i wish i can buy something from yesstyle.. let me see what i can find :D hehehe ... i also like thier hair styles.. like fish braids are my fav or front french braid <3
I love korean fashion as well. I wish I could get away with wearing most of the styles I see. The flowey dresses and high high heels! ..except what was up with this dress from Best Love ep 1? She has bedazzled pin cushions on her shoulders... LOVE IT! The ridiculousness of it is awesome.

i gotta chance to browse a little at yesstyle .. its absolutely reasonable ... i hope they dont charge much for delivery >_<
I've been drooling over yesstyle for a while now, but all I have bought is cosmetics/nail polishes so far... I am worried that the clothes won't fit me D; since almost everything is one size, and while I am not a large person, I am also not a cute little 5-ft tall itty bitty Asian girl.

I just love some of the stuff they wear though *_* so cute. i always love looking at yesstyle's dresses especially... perhaps it's time to bust out the tape measure and see if I'll actually fit in some of those dresses for this summer... :)
lyla21arylle wrote: i gotta chance to browse a little at yesstyle .. its absolutely reasonable ... i hope they dont charge much for delivery >_<

The shipping is actually pretty cheap in my opinion.
From my experiences for an order under $150 total, shipping to the US is $9.99 flat rate, and shipping to Canada is $16, but if you purchase an order over $150, shipping in totally free!
Also, just to give people an idea of their sizing, I'm about 5'7" and 125 lbs and their "one size" clothing fits fine.
I expected everything to be way too short and tight, but I guess not. :P
Although it's rare, some of their clothes have actual sizes including Medium and Large.
^good to know, we're about the same size give or take an inch and 5 lbs. my problem with clothes is that although i'm thin in general i carry weight around my waist more than anywhere else, so proportions are not quite even and many styles just don't look good. what i like about asian styles is the tops are usually more tunic style, not so fitted around the waist like they usually are here, and designed for women with smaller bust (i hate when i love a top and try it on and it's clearly made for someone with like DD bust and just sags on me haha looks so bad and makes me feel crappy, what is it with american stores that think women should all have a 26 inch waist but gigantic boobs that's just not realistic)

when i can afford to go clothes shopping i already decided yesstyle will be the first place i check. i tried ordering on ebay once from an asian store,and this top looked so nice in the pics and was a good price, when i got it i was so disappointed. it fits but the material is just really cheap and it's sewn a bit crooked at the top so it doesn't sit quite right which i didn't notice til i'd washed it so i couldn't send it back. so i'll go with a reputable site like yesstyle and avoid ebay i think. buying cheap garbage like that makes me wonder if it's from sweatshops :(
ladyfaile, I so agree with the bust comment. For me, there's barely anything "there" so clothes look awkward on me when they're meant for women with huge boobs! American stores definitely have a distorted image of women, heh..

Yeah, the clothing from ebay is more from wholesale type shops. They advertise with pictures of the real products, but send you cheap replicas that fall apart. (I haven't bought from those places, but while researching on where to buy asian fashion from, I heard a whole bunch of horror stories) When I first bought from yesstyle, my biggest fear was spending money on replicated crap, but I was pleasantly surprised. They truly send out what they show in the photos. The quality is great, especially for the price. Also, they usually always have way good sales. My favorite find was an adorable denim jacket, originally about $70 but it was on sale for $15. SCORE! :P

Sadly, these days I've been staying away from yesstyle because for a couple a months I was going crazy and buying way too much. My girly "MUST. BUY. CUTE. CLOTHES." side kicked in.. Poor wallet. But, soon enough I'll be back to buy another hoard of clothes, baha. It's addicting, I tell you.
no doubt lol. well i've put on some weight and nothing fits me right anymore, i need new EVERYTHING lol. even if i get back to my normal weight most of what i have is old and wearing out or such low quality junk that after several washes they're pretty much garbage. i have more stuff in my drawers that i don't wear than stuff i do wear but i'm afraid to throw anything out in case i can use it again some time lol.
when i win the lottery or something i'll throw out everything i own and buy all new clothes mwuahahahaha
i made the mistake of browsing yesstyle a bit since we were talking about it and now i want to go shopping so bad lol. i haven't been on there in a while since i can't afford to buy anything.. there are some really nice things right now. everything by Orange Bear i looove
this is so cute http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-lace-neckline-short-sleeve-top-gray-50/info.html/pid.1024396084 totally my style
ha, I do the same thing. I have tons of useless stuff in my drawers that I don't wear, but sometimes I'm like "Well.. I may wear it ~someday~" Usually that doesn't happen.. Man, wouldn't that be a dream! Being able to buy all the clothes you could imagine.. One day, one day.. ;P

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, I had to go look.. bad idea, I saw a lot of adorable things! ha. Speaking of which, that top is cuuute! *grabby hands* Must resist..
I also love Korean Fashion. I've been in love with it for years.
And yesstyle is indeed a good site. I never tried to buy something from there though. Actually I never buy clothes from online shops.
I'm too thin (XS/S) so finding something to fit my size is hard. Usually they're either too tight or too large, as amusing as that sounds.