If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please report it here.

Hello there ! ~ 

In watching many dramas since 2010, I learned many words but recently (september 2016) I started to learn the language by myself. But it's not that useful if I don't practice. (I already try some app but I hurt myself more than I was helped) someone here learn it too ? Know how to write and read ? Can we practice together ? 

I've always wanted to start a Korean only thread on here, haha! Maybe we can start one up?
Let's do it! :D I speak enough Korean to hold a basic conversation so I think a Korean only thread would be fun.
Guys,I don't know much (well, I know hangeul just not many verbs\structure) but I also study by myself ...I'd like to do something here,too.
I learned the alphabet from song lyrics and now i've forgotten most of them. i really do need to start learning again  Fighting to us all!!
if it's okay to share, you can try to find language exchange partners on italki.com. Free to use and message other members in your practicing language.  I am learning Japanese with other users on the site. It does take a little courage to voice chat on skype if you are introvert lol especially with someone you've never met before. Most people I have exchanged with have been very kind and helpful, ages are varied from high school students, uni students, to housewives or business men etc just those who need to practice pronunciation or vocab practice.
I tried a couple exchanges with Korean language partners but the pronunciation was too hard for me. It was nice cultural exchange and to chat with someone actually located in South Korea.
I would love to practice my Korean. I learnt for 3 years in my school, and since I just finished my course, I have no one to talk to using Korean. Im afraid I would forget everything.

Maybe we can start our conversation here using Korean and English.

I would also love to practice my korean, lets do it!! 화이팅 :)
I actually started a Skype Group for Korean learners about half a year ago. We have beginners, intermediate learners, and a few natives. Sometimes we do challenges (a.k.a "homework") together but usually, we just chat and ask each other questions here and then. If anyone wants to join, just let me know. Quite a few of the members watch dramas, too, actually. ;)

Apart from that, I'll definitely participate in a Korean-only thread here in the forums! Sounds like good practice.
Need someone to start the thread where only Korean is allowed. (english only for translation?)
Hey guys I have been learning korean on this reallly amazing website. It's really organised and they have levels and lesson numbers plus pdf and podcasts attached to them and its all FREE! 
Heres the link: http://talktomeinkorean.com/curriculum/