Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, if not, I apologize! 

I read the brief synopsis provided on here and I'm kind of iffy. I saw the reviews are great. 

But I do have one question before I decide to watch it...

Is there anything that would be considered "triggering" in the drama? I suffer with depression, anxiety, and PTSD. I also have a past with suicidal thoughts/actions and self-harm. Along with past sexual abuse. I just want to know what I'm getting into if I do decide to watch it.

The drama itself is a little gem, it depends on its characters and the characters reward it. It definitely has its tough moments on how the heroes cope with their situation that has its start on certain facts in the past, yet there's always a helping hand, caring people with humane attitude, a core of strength. It's a multifaceted and well-crafted drama, well-composed and well-interpreted and in any case it won't make you feel "alone". But i can't say whether there's something triggering or not, i'm not a doctor and i can't judge whether there could be any side-effects or not, i can't take the risk recommending it or not, i don't know if i helped, just my 2 sincere cents. :)
I understand your apprehension. Although it has a mature theme, I still think you should give it a try.