It just keeps getting better. I love the "fight scene" in episode 9, one of the best fight scenes EVER, had me rolling on the floor :)

Best fight scene ever. Just started watching this drama, already caught up. I really like it it's so cute and funny and heart warming. More people should be watching it. Hopefully dramafever picks it up. Tvn has some really awesome dramas.
I love this drama, the chemistry is just amazing !
I like it because the characters are relatable and they remind me of people I know in real life.  My problem is I can't get into the couples (either of them) at all.  Even though I know he's supposed to be a pitiful person, I just find myself getting annoyed by Ko Yi Seok often.  I know he has the potential to be likeable though, because.he has been a few times, I just wished we saw that more often.
That's the thing : they've got real life flaws, things we kinda hate about them. The fast that we can both hate them and love them make them really good characters ;
That's exactly it.  I keep getting mad at the characters and then forgiving...the character development is a bit different most other dramas, especially of this genre, that I've watched so I had to adjust.  I don't find the characters to be inconsistent at all like some when the two male leads act caring and then insensitive!  That's pretty normal...the guys have feelings  and problems too, and the this writer focuses a lot on the mens' problems too - so they're going to mean and selfish sometimes.  I feel like the writing is probably doing this deliberately to make some point so I don't want people to chalk it up to poor writing. Sometimes I wonder if it's partly done to contrast part of HD's personality who I think tends to ignore her own feeling.

I see DS is going to go through a crisis soon in the episode 11 previews.  He doesn't seem like someone who's ever truly suffered like the 2 main leads so this is probably good for him.  Something like that would have to happen for his character grow...Not sure what's going to happen to our 2 leads although i have a few ideas.  I feel like I understand DS and HD pretty well, but YS still confuses me so I'm looking forward to future episodes to see what he's about more.
I cant agree more. The love/hate of the characters makes them seem real and there is also just a lot more honesty in this show than most dramas I have watched. I am so glad other people are picking it up.
Waiting for todays episode
That  probably  because  99%  of  the  time  people  are only interested in  eyes candies so they  tend  to  miss  dramas  with  more  substances,
It started good and It's still is good but it's really annoyed me that they knew each other in the past and how she's involved in his brothers death.At the moment I'm really liking Ko Se-Ro.Commitment!
I have to agree with you Claire ---Okay so now I am really disappointed. I was loving this drama for being slightly atypical (not hugely new but a fun and interesting twist from most dramas) but ep 12 just turned it into a typical drama. The back story and family drama was just not needed in this story and I am really annoyed. She as his patient was enough, she didn't need to have any other history with him. The show only needed to be about them fixing each other and it would have held its own. Really REALLY disappointed. I hope it turns back around in the next few episodes. 
Lol, I can tell by reactions now that people are going to be very upset over the next few episodes.  I've been wanting to know about the fire for a while since it was obvious there was more that meets the eye there.  Promos are misleading but I think it at least lets us know the ending won't be depressing. There's also a lot of strings to tie up and clues in this last episode that even more drama is coming up. Seems to be bothering a lot of people, so I thought I'd warn you all.  In anycase, I think whatever really happened during the incident will surprise us all.  I know the writer didn't just give us all that without there being some twist.
This is the most wonderful drama that I've ever watched and I've watched over 100 of them.  I like it even better than Coffee Prince and Master's Sun.  But Oh my God is episode 13 ever sad.  I don't usually cry over dramas, but I've been bawling ever since the start, cause I know it's not going to end well.  I love this couple so much and want them to be together.  
Ep. 13 and 14 were a tear fest. Could not stop crying, The end of 14 broke my heart, they deserve happiness....all that said its obvious right who started the fire, or is it just me???
I'm expecting it may be more complicated.  If it's who they're hinting at, there's probably something they're not letting on or maybe someone else was involved too.