[Guys, the sub-forums, threads and discussions for HIStory aren't being merged into one big forum; as expected. 
So, I'm letting you know upfront that I've made a copy of this thread for each page related to HIStory throughout mydramalist.com.]

I think I heard this song in "Obsessed" [by Easy Shen] -

And here's another one by Easy Shen. It is the OST to "Stay Away From Me" - 

Easy Shen is signed under re:public indie (Taiwan) and this is the label's official YT channel - 

re: public indie (TW)
OK guys, this is the full version of the OST to "Obsessed" -

Oh, and here's the short version:

thanks for posting info,now i can listen to the OST songs of HIStory Web Series and I am HUGE Fan of the BL Web Series in Taiwan, I'm just a FAN From The Philippines.
Have fun, Pinoy. ^ . ^
Thanks for posting these!

Thank you so much for the upload.  I have trying to find this for a long time. Hope for another season of the original 3 stories. Thanks again.

fudanshidesu:
Have fun, Pinoy. ^ . ^

fudanshidesu...what is the name of the song you posted for Obsessed (OST)?  It's beautiful.  

Bill ([email protected])

fudanshidesu...what is the name of the song you posted for Obsessed (OST)?  It's beautiful.  

Bill ([email protected])

What is the name of the song that plays during ep. 5's scene where Fei is cooking and Shi makes sure he doesn't end up in more pain after bending over to grab something from the fridge?