Hi i am a guy from Italy and i only found this site a couple of days ago and it looks awesome especially the app where you can keep track of all the dramas you've watched and rate them.

I've been watching asian dramas for 6 years and i already seen many of them , at least the most populars , if you want to know the dramas i've watched and how i rated them just go to my dramas list.

welcome! when i discovered this site also, i was so amazed that i can now track all that i've seen.
Yeah , that's very useful since sometimes i can forget the ones i've seen already
Hi! I was wondering where in Italy, if you don't mind saying. I love Italy, its been a almost 10 years but I lived in Rome for my junior year in college and tried to travel around as much as I could!
@ majestictangent , sorry for the late answer , i live on the Southern-East coast(Adriatic Sea) of Italy , a seaside town called Monopoli
Wow! It looks beautiful!  I did not make it to that area of Italy, I did spend a week in Southern Italy traveling Sicily. Thanks for responding!