Hi everyone, 

Joined MDL yesterday. After years of watching drama's and movies, it was about time that I would keep a list of what I've watched and what not. It took me a few hours to update my lists to what it is now, but damn, am I happy that I'm doing it. 

Anyhow.. I'm a 22 year old guy from The Netherlands. If I'm not watching a drama, I'm either studying, or enjoying some other hobbies. Photography, travelling, or having a great time at some music festival. 

I don't have any drama buddies in my life, so I'll have to do it with forums like these. With that being said, I really hope to meet some great people around here. 

Talk to you soon! 

Welcome to MDL!  Feel free to befriend me, I love making new friends ^.^
Photography AND traveling? You're epic! 
I'd love to see some of your pics, and hear about where you've traveled to.
Here is my photography page (i'm just a hobbyist: https://www.facebook.com/sydjamphotography?fref=ts )
Oh and welcome to MDL! I hope you have a great time on here!
@Empress_Alexandra - Thank you! I'll be doing that for sure :-) 

@Skye-N-Rain Thank you!

I love that 'random' bird photograph you've got there on your fb page! I envy you a little bit, I've never been confident enough to put my photographs online, may it be facebook, instagram or some kind of portfolio website. I have studied photography on both the Photoacademy and on a vocational school in Amsterdam. I've learned a lot, but I unfortunately still lack the confidence to show my photographs to the world. With internet and social media, there are so many photographers out there. It's definitely hard to distinguish yourself from all of them. I feel a 'bit pressured because of that. 

I can assume you love travelling as well? Help me out here. Ever been to Seoul or Tokyo? What's the best place for a solo traveller? I'm still a 'poor' student, so I've only been travelling within Europe for the past few years. Not that there is something wrong with that.. But this summer I'll be going to Asia. Next month I'll be going to Taipei with my sister, and that's actually my first trip to Asia. A month later I want to go either to one of these cities, alone. But I'm not sure what would be the best option for a solo traveller.  
@Focussen,
Hehe. I may have an obsession with taking pictures of birds. It definitely is hard to distinguish yourself (especially if you never took any photography classes like me). What helped me gain the confidence to do so, was having the mindset of "What do I have to lose"? Like are people going to say my photographs suck? If so, who cares. I only stand to gain from posting my pictures. I'm definitely not the best photographer out their (trust me on that haha), nor am I the worse. 

I do love traveling. Been to 17 countries so far (including Japan and Taiwan) but not Korea yet. In regards to going to either place alone, how long would you be going alone for? I went to Taiwan with a Chinese friend so I don't remember how easy it was to traverse around without knowing the language. Personally, if you're going to Taipei with your sister next month, i'd say go to Korea. I'm sure it won't be TOO difficult to get around even if you don't speak the language. 
Hi everyone! Because I am also a 22 year old Dutch guy who likes traveling (scary coincidence, no?) I thought I could just introduce myself here instead of starting a new thread. I joined MDL a few weeks ago. Because I am learning Japanese I usually only watch shows and movies from Japan. This site is awesome, keep up the good work :) . Please feel free to add me :) 
Hello be welcome here !
Skye I'm gonna take a look to your facebook page , curious to see ah ah
@Pydron, the Dutch are taking over! :D 
What countries have you been to?

@Badawii, tell me what you think. 
@Skye-N-Rain That's a good mindset to have. Hopefully I'll be able to think like that as well! 

17 countries already?! Wooha, that's a lot honestly! What was your favourite trip so far? 

Great. You are the first guy from the Netherlands I know who is watching Asian series. Normally they seem kind of restricted to animes and the only Asian television you can make them watch is some action movies.
It really makes me happy that some of the opposite sex are also open for these dramas :D.
@Totoro Well, what I've said in my first post, I don't know anyone in my life that watches them. And what you say is true, if they watch something from Asia its most of the time anime. Oh well, there are exceptions. I guess you're talking to one now. :') 
@Focussen, my favorite so far. Hmm that's really tough. Honestly, I loved the road trips i've taken across the US (where i'm from) the most. The main reason is that when I travel outside the country, I usually travel alone and I don't really meet many people (since i'm constantly on the move). But on my road trips across the US, there is a nice mixture of meeting old friends and solitude. 

As for my favorite countries, I loved New Zealand and Norway. There was just sooo much natural beauty in those two countries. 
Yes, you and Pydron, all in one evening :D. 
Het moet morgen wel een speciale dag worden :P.
Hi!
I'm new here too! I just make my account today and actually I should be studying for my final but.. too distracted! haha
I'm 20 years old girl from Malaysia and I'm currently finishing my study. I hope we can be friends :)