I am so happy to have discovered this site! I've been looking around for ages for a site similar to anime-planet or MAL, but for Kdrama, and now I finally found it, whee! :D

I am still somewhat new to the wonderful world of Kdrama (and Tdrama and Jdrama). I'm about 3 years into the hobby now, which isn't as much as my other asian-centric hobbies such as my love for anime, video games, visual novels, otome games, and collecting asian ball-jointed dolls (and dollfie dreams, obitsu, smartdolls, etc). 

I have about 20 completed series under my belt now, and constantly watch at least 1-2 new series on a regular basis. I just finished Someone Like You, this week. And am currently watching 49 Days, I have about 6 more episodes to go, hoping to finish it this weekend <3.

My favorite actor is Jeong JinWoon (from Marriage Not Dating). His smile is sooooo cute. It lights up his whole face, and when he takes his shirt off, OH MY GOD... LOL. way to make me feel like a dirty old woman, since I'm 10 years older than him HAHA. :)

It's so hard to pick a favorite drama.... I think, right now, my favorite is the Taiwanese version of Fated to Love You. It was so funny and cute, and had some sad tearjerker and tragic moments. It has awesome music, which I think is why I prefer it over the Korean remake. 

I also really super like "My Love From Another Star" which I recently finished watching.

I think either one of those, or Marriage Not Dating, (so I can watch JinWoon LOL) are probably one of my favorites :)

It's really rare to find anyone into Kdrama, even when I go to anime conventions or chat on anime forums. I am so happy to finally have a place to make new friends who share my hobby ^-^.  
Welcome to MDL! I hope you have an amazing experience on MDL! 

Let me know what you think of 49 days (especially the ending) once you finish it! 
I think that I have it already figured out. I just watched episode 17 and I put my thoughts in white text here since I don't think the forums support BB code for spoiler tags. 

Spoiler 

think that ji Hyun will pass away at the end, she might even become a love interest for the scheduler while song yi will become much more vibrant and live a fulfilling life loving kang. 

End of spoiler

It is still really enjoyable to me, even if I turn out to be right in the end :) I discovered the drama when I was googling for sad or saddest dramas. Several people recommended this title. I've cried a few times, but I have seen sadder too. I love the scheduler. I also liked him as prosecutor seo in golden rainbow. Overall, I think it's a unique story and concept. I like fantasy and supernatural films from time to time :)
Hello and welcome!
Where are you come from?
:) hi there, I'm from Pennsylvania, USA.