I'm nick I'm from las vegas I started watching korean dramas in... 2010? Didn't really get into it until city hunter came out! Any other guys out there that secretly watch k dramas like me? hahaha. I made this account awhile ago and didn't realize it had forums. But I feel this is a good site to connect and talk about dramas because I don't have any friends that watch korean dramas like me I'm literally like a black sheep in my group of friends
Welcome Nick !I'm sure here you'll find people with your tastes 
Hi Nick,
Welcome to MDL. I hope you have a ton of fun here.
As for guys who watch Kdramas... I created MDL and i'm a guy :D S
Hi Nick,Welcome to MDL. I hope you have great times here.
welcome!
i was surprised also when i found out about the forum and especially the feeds :)
Thanks everyone! I wish the forums had notifications so I can read your replies because I can't remember where I have been posting Dx
Hi Nick !You're welcome !
Hi, Nick! Welcome to MDL! I hope you'll get to know more people. :D
I've been lurking in random pages of the site and I don't think the guys here keep it a secret that they're watching dramas. So, yep. Most probably you'll meet more of the guys here. :)
Welcome to MDL! I don't have any family or friends that get into dramas either. luckily there was a brilliant master mind who came up with this site that allowed fellow drama lovers to unite!....separately.....in our own homes. We welcome you with open arms and in good faith, I humbly offer you 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' and 'The Bridal Mask'  for a drama recommendation as a token of my good will. watch comfortably my friend and always remember that one does not simply watch one episode of a Korean drama. Fighting!
@EverettDelaney

good recommendation :)

new here too..
want to see more male here..
@Hikigaya

I welcome you to MDL as well other fellow drama lover! Indeed. I too have noticed that the male species when it comes to MDL is a rare commodity. While I myself am most certainly not male, I find it would still be nice to share the wonders of dramaland with more of the opposite gender.
Hi and welcome! hi.gif
Welcome to MDL! :)