Hello, Hello, Hello!
To any and all reading this I'd love to say thank you and hello! My name, which might be important for this kind of thread, is Brittany. It's very nice to meet you. 

I visited this site several times in the past while trying to find a good drama to watch, but I only recently joined about a month ago. It took me a month to actually get here to the forums to introduce myself. So, it is very nice to meet you all.

I would love any recommendations for dramas (kdrama, jdrama, taiwanese, thai,). Honestly, I'm pretty open to any and everything. I would love to meet some people who share my interest in the world of Asian dramas since I have yet to find a kindred soul among my current buddies. :)
Welcome.

From your PTW list I'd recommend you go ahead and watch Pride. Great drama if you're into sports and want both romance & bromance.
Thank you for the welcome. :) Pride, huh? I think I skimmed over that one and never came back to it. I'll give it a second look. The way you summed it up actually seems like my kind of drama. Thank you very much for the recommendation!
Hello Britanny welcome to MDL :)
For japanese dramas I'd like to recommend:

IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei (2011) &
LIFE (2007)

Hello Aexuz! :) Thank you for the warm welcome and the recommendations. I think I've actually read the manga for IS but I had no idea there was a live action drama for it. I'll have to check it out. LIFE seems super interesting too. One of those dramas I glanced at and skimmed over. I'll be sure to check both out!
Welcome!Are you from england?:-)
Hello, Britanny! 

Since based from your list, you've watched more K-dramas (and they seem more popular here) than I do, I'll just recommend some Jdoramas. I recommend N no Tame ni, Orange Days, and Love Shuffle. :)