Hello everyone,
Another new guy here, just registered about ten minutes ago. I guess I like making introductions on every forum I go, even if I end up not talking afterward. 

I'm an anime fan first & foremost, having watched hundreds of them in the recent 6 years or so. But I strangely got into idols very hard recently. You know, AKB48 and stuff. So I had no choice but to watch the dramas and various TV shows they acted in, and some were very enjoyable. But the list is growing, and I needed a way to remember them ala myanimelist. Which is why I came here!

However, sadly... it seems the site's lacking a couple of things I watched, I'll probably add one or two later, but there are some I'm not sure they meet the requirements. I don't know if it's the place to ask, but maybe someone can answer. For example, the NMB48 Geinin! seasons. The movies are in the database, but the show itself is not. It's half-entertainment TV shows (which aren't allowed, I guess) half-drama, would it still be alright to add it?

Anyway, good day.
Hey welcome to mydramalist!!
Welcome to MDL!!
so you're an AKB48 fan?! have u ever watch Saba Doru? I watched it by accident 'cause too bored, then I just realize the main actress is AKB48 member. I like her by the way but I hate the story, too absurd for me
Thanks for the welcome.
@I-Sera: Nope, haven't watched this one. Not sure if I will, the synopsis isn't that appealing to me. Especially if it's not that good anyway. :p
Welcome to MDL Kayseur! I hope you have fun here!
In regards to NMB48 Geinin!, since it is (at least partially)  a variety show, we can't have it in our database currently. That being said, we do plan on adding Variety shows in the future.
Alright, thanks for the answer! I'll eagerly wait for the day it comes then, that's one thing I'd love to have (a variety show list).
Hi Kayseur!Welcome here!I'm not a fan of idols but I'm a fan of animes if you want to compare my pseudo is the same on MAL .Have fun here!
I'm on MAL as well! :) Welcome to MDL! :)