(Apologies for the Adele pun, but I had to y'know.)

Anyways, hello everyone! Sup. >_>

I'm Bipasha, and am new to MDL. I got into Kpop, then Kvariety and eventually Kdramas/movies around 14 months ago(yep, I'm basically a noob) through a friend on Goodreads(I'm an avid fan of books and anime/manga as well, but I grew out of the latter long ago), and it's been one hell of a ride since then. I'm more hesitant to watch dramas than any variety show, because commitment issues and bingewatching syndromes but I list them all the same. 

I'm open to watching every genre, though not the most keen on melodrama and sageuk, and most eager for anything comedic, thrilling, horrific or just an engaging watch in general. I'm peculiar in ways to like dramas many don't and vice versa. I'm enthusiastic but unmotivated, lazy but fun(or atleast i think I'm fun). 

That's a general overview and all I can think of for now, for what seems like a hasty intro. I joined MDL a month ago, but am only going through forums now, so.... Looking forward to getting along with everyone and exploring lots of stuff with y'all! 

x.

As a fellow Adele fan I welcome you to MDL!
I've been in that drama vs. variety mood myself before but trust me, once you find the right drama for you then it won't feel like you're wasting your time and you'll enjoy every second of it.
There's tons of people and dramas to get to know so have fun!
welcome to MDL fellow Adele 'hello from the other side' pun user! (we've all been guilty of this so if someone denies they've made a crack at it they're lying). I'm glad you've found your way to the mystical wondners of dramaland. come for the dramas, stay because you've become so addicted you physically can't leave. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do =)
@VersaillesYoo & @EverettDelaney Thank you both for those welcoming messages...tbh, I didn't think anyone would even care to respond to just another intro post, much less bother to read through it all, so thank you again for taking the time to do so! Hope to enjoy lots of stuff on this site, and hope you do too!
:D
Welcome to MDL~ Have fun~ ^^
and now i keep on singing the song. hehe.

hello! and welcome to MDL :)
@mokacheer @MariaOrtega @prettytin hello(from the outside) to y'all as well! (the return of the punny intro.)
but really, thank you all for the warm welcome. Hope we all can enjoy a ton of all the good stuff here together! hehe. :D
Uhh goodreads. I have an account there too. LOVE reading. What type of genres do u like to read? :D
See for yourself. I haven't been active in a long time and only recently updated a few books and reviews, but except that my reading adventure's been more or less dormant. Anyway, hope to see you around both here and there; great meeting you! :D