tumblr_inline_nivmx17hbA1r21tqh.gif

Labas! Hello! Ni hao! Konnichiwa! Annyeong 안녕 ! Konnichiwa こんにちは! Ni hao 你好 !

My name's Aistė.  I'm 17-year-old girl from a small country called Lithuania, which is in Northern Europe, near the Baltic sea and shares borders with Latvia, Belarus and Poland.
I was born 8th April, 1998. My zodiac sign is Aries and my Chinese zodiac is Tiger. My blood type is AB. connie_mini_smiley.gif

Besides dramas I love reading (books and manga/manhwa), watching American TV shows, movies, doing some photography, meeting with my friends, etc. My biggest dreams are to become a doctor, find a nice boyfriend and travel to Japan and South Korea.

I've been watching anime since I was a child and the first one was either Sailor Moon or Candy Candy as well as Pokemon, Dragon Ball and other. That was my first encounter with Asia. As I grew, my interest in this region grew as well. I don't really recall what was the first drama I watched, but I think it was Japanese live action adaptation of Sailor Moon. I loved it and it got me hooked! As for Korean dramas, the first ones were Playful Kiss and Dream High, later followed by Boys Before Flowers and other.

Well, my favorite dramas, actors and movies can be found on my profile, so I won't talk about that in detail :) Well, dramas I watch first of all have to be romantic: no romance = I'm not watching it. I like cheesy dramas (but not too much), but serious ones are OK as well. I like storylines of romance between teacher-student, doctors, reborn lovers, time-travelling, arranged marriages, live-in lovers, gods and other supernatural beings, school lovers and other.

Nice to meet you, everyone! Thanks for reading my introduction. Feel free to ask here or PM me if you have questions.glomp_emoticon.gif

tumblr_inline_n6cay5rcjh1rxsw83_by_chipi

tumblr_inline_mj3c52P4n41qz4rgp.gif

P.S. You can find me here as well:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_miss_unknown/
Tumblr: http://idealinfinity.tumblr.com/ :)
Hello there ! welcome and have fun here. am AB+ btw :).. lets suck the blood out like vampires-- > since we are universal blood receivers ;-)
Hey! Thanks ^^
Haha :D Let's do it! :D 
hello there, lithuanian fellow! (aš irgi iš Lietuvos) :-) i was so greatly surprised to see your greeting from Lithuania in the forum box, i couldn't resist answering to it, hehe <3
ZB - Hi ^^
Ruru - Labas! :D Well, I was surprised when I saw you as well ^^ Nice meeting you! ^^
Labas Diena, or something like that. Hello from Ireland. I know a few nice lithunian ladies over here. I did know a few more words, but
I've forgotten them. :)

Hi! ^^ That's cool, actually there are quite a lot of Lithuanians in UK, Ireland and Norway because of economical situation we have here in Lithuania :/ Anyways... Nice to meet you and thanks for reading my introduction ^^