Hi everyone!

My name is Miko, I'm a guy (my name might sound like a girl in some cultures so just in case!) and I'm 18 years old, I'm about to turn 19 in a few days. I used to be an avid anime fan but it gradually turn to dust because it ... went downhill. So last year, I went to kcon with my friends at LA because they just invited me randomly. That was the day I learned to love Korea's Culture, their song, their history, their dramas obviously. 

To start off with, I mainly watch Korean Drama & Japanese Drama. I generally don't like Chinese Drama because I can't get to like their voices no matter how hard I try. My first "Asian Drama" started with Meteor Garden when I was a child and was reignited with Boys Over Flowers (Japanese Version) and I switched to Korean Drama afterwards. And now I'm here. 

I tend to be a different kind of guy, I like different things. I'd rather go explore and watch the stars than rave so a lot of people generally aren't my type. Lastly, I work at a boba place as a manager in California :) 

Favorite Drama: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Favorite Boy Kpop Band: Got 7

Favorite Girl Kpop Band: Girl's Generation

Hi Miko, welcome to MDL! It's absolutely true that the majority on MDL are women, but no worries, you're definitely not the only guy on here. Not that it matters much, in the end, we all share a common interest. 

Gotta say, some awesome nights that I have experienced the past 22 years are the ones that I've been able to do both. I'd like to rave first, and then watch some stars. Or the other way around. 

Enjoy your time on here! 
Hello Miko! Don't worry. You aren't the only guy here. MANY of devoted MDL users are guys. Even the founders are guys. Hang around a bit, and you'll see you aren't alone :D. BTW, My Girlfriend is Gumiho is also one of my fav tvdrama! Highfive!!!
Welcome! You aren't the only guy here, they're around with all kinds of age. :)

It's sad that you can't stand Chinese dramas, I guess this is true with Taiwanese and HK dramas too? Try to finish some first, see if you grow familiarity with the tonality. Granted that the best productions are usually Korean, but you might be losing some gems.
27 and male over here.
Don't worry there are plenty of us guys around here.
welcome to mdl . i created a discussion n got to know male are endangered species here but they do exist
Male here. Is there MDL statistic about male vs. woman ?
Probably 8.13185% male, 79.54617% female and 12.32198% people who didn't select right gender.