Hi everyone, my name is Magda from Greece but everyone calls me Maggie, I'm a kpop fan and new k-drama fan, and even though I haven't seen many dramas I really liked W-two worlds and Signal, anyone wants to suggest me some more dramas like these? (I'd also love to have friends here, even though I'm a shy potato ^^ )

Hi. I'm so jealous that you get to see all the wonderful dramas that I've already seen haha.
Sometimes I wish I could rewind to the moment I began the first episode of my favourite dramas. xD
Signal and W. You started with 2 good ones. I hope that doesn't ruin the others for you! 
I'm just going to mention the dramas on your Plan To Watch list that I think you should check out. :)

Faith.
Rooftop Prince.
You Who Came From the Stars
I Hear Your Voice (plus if you really liked Lee Jong Suk from W, you should just go and marathon almost all of his dramas haha)
It's Okay, That's Love
Liar Game
Healer
Splash Splash Love (this is so short, just go see it! It's the cutest thing ever.)
Sassy Go Go
Angry Mom
Oh My Ghost
Age Of Youth
Descendants of the Sun
Bring It On, Ghost

PS: My Fave List
hi maggie, welcome to mdl!

if you enjoyed w, maybe check out queen in-hyun's man & nine: nine times time travel? they are both from the same writer as w. sign may also interest you (as it is from the same writer as signal.) you also might enjoy the jdrama cold case: shinjitsu no tobira, & I personally recommend missing noir m.

based on what I have watched out of your PTW list, I also suggest age of youth, another miss oh, cruel city, dream high, healer, liar game, reply 1997 (+1994 & 1988)! border (jdrama), white christmas (2011 drama special), ishi no mayu (jdrama), page turner, & school 2013 might be dramas you'll enjoy, too.
Hey!! Welcome to the fandom. xD
I'd definitely recommend Healer as something to watch next if you can't decide. It's so good. :D
welcome to mdl :) 
and mmm well based on that genere id recommend the you the k drama the "  k2   " :)
Hi! Welcome to MDL!!
Sorry, I don't have any K-dramas to recommend, but still....welcome!! :)
Welcome to MDL :D 
welcome to mdl

based to your PTW I recommend Snow Lotus, Splash Splash  Love (even though it only has a few episode but for me I like it. . =) ,You Who Came from the Star, She was pretty, Secret Garden, Rooftop Prince, Pinocchio, Moon Lovers; Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Missing You  Love in the Moonlight, Kill me Heal me, I Hear Your Voice, Faith, Descendant of the Sun.

try to watch Empress Ki, Doctor Stranger, Beautiful Gong Shim, Birth of a Beauty, City Hunter, Iljimae,  Dong Yi, Gu  Family Book,  Kings2heart, Personal Taste, Scholar Who Walks the Night, That Fool,  The Princess' Man, Witch Romance, Wild Romance.