Hello everybody!

My name is Timothy and I'm an 18 year old guy from Sweden. I could go on and on about all the regular stuff, you know, such as school, family etc. but I'll spare you for now. One common topic I won't be skipping though are my hobbies since that'll tell you how interesting I am from your own perspective. Considering the forum I'm writing this on, I'm sure you all know that I'm into kdramas and kpop, but except for that I also like sporting, reading, writing, watching anime, playing games, traveling, music and a bunch more. 

To make this introduction a bit different I'm going to list 2 things about myself that you normally wouldn't bring up on the first date:

1. You know how people collect stamps? I collect cans. I have several shelves stacked with more than 200 soda/beer/energy drink cans in my room.

2. I'm very impulsive. Last summer I was bored and went to a traveling forum, 30 minutes later I had booked a trip to Italy for myself.

Since this is a site for k-culture after all, I can't simply forget to list my favorite kdramas, kpop groups and variety shows.

For dramas I have two favorites whereas the first one is Kill me Heal me which was also the first drama I ever saw. The second one I just finished half an hour ago, and that is Descendants of the Sun. I won't go into detail on why I love them since it's just subjective thoughts, but if you want to discuss anything I've seen, I'd be glad to. (I'm still new to dramas, so please recommend me some)

I don't really watch variety shows that often, but when I do it's usually Weekly Idol. I've watched several others on different occasions but I have a hard time remembering their names.

For kpop I could make the list too long for my own good. But some of my favorite groups/artists are: Girl's Day, BTS, Bolbbalgan4, Eric Nam. AoA and about 20 others (really couldn't pick).

Since I've already made this introduction waaaay longer than it needed to be I'll finally show myself out. Feel free to message me about exactly anything and ask whatever comes to mind.

Welcome to my drama list,this site though is also for Japanese drama and culture.
Welcome to MDL! My favourite (and also my first) KDrama is also Descendants of the Sun
Welcome Timothy, your next travel could be South Korea ^^