Hi guys!

I'm 'xolovegood' from Holland :)

I just stumbled upon MDL and decided to join everyone cause I would like to receive recommendations and talk about drama's + 

everybody seems so nice, so I hope I'll make a few friends here. I've been watching asian drama's for almost six years and except horror I can watch anything . 

I updated my list so I'm curious what you will recommend me!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome :)

Nice to meet you^^
welcome~ nice to meet you too~
Welcome to MDL! Nice to meet you!
You'll love it here, this site is full of great like-minded people!

You should check out School 2013 and Reply 1988! I think you will enjoy them!
hi and welcome to MDL ^_^ 
Wow, you've got quite a background in dramas already!
Welcome to MDL! Once you start searching for dramas on here, it'll never end. xD
hello!!
how are you?? welcome here!!! :))
@StephStephieTeff Thanks for the recommendations! I will add them to my Plan to watch list!
 For now I've grown a liking to revenge dramas

@SapphireSonata It took a few hours, and probably I've forgot some too.
I was surprised to see my list, I just went through the sites where I watch drama's ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@Sia I'm fine, thanks! How are you too? Is that chanyeol in your picture? Soo handsome ????

@ladymay @meraedda @rosyprincess @mashiro Thanks for your comments! and again nice to meet you!

Welcome~! :D
I second the recommendation of Reply 1988! And since you like the revenge theme, I also recommend the Japanese film Confessions. It gets really intense and there's some violence, but it was handled so artistically that somehow I couldn't look away. Definitely a great revenge story!
@Dani Thanks, also added it on my plan to watch list!

@Renhye LOL, jij ook?
Welcome to MDL :) Hope you have a great time here! 

AS for Renhye, he or she probably posted in the wrong thread :D

No, I was just surprised to see someone who is also from Holland. 
@Skye-N-Rain Thank you, so far everyone's been really kind!