Hey MDL family!
My name is Lily and I am pretty new to this whole asian drama concept in general. I started watching in August and I stumbled across this site (Glad I did too!) Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone! Nice to meet y'all. If you want to friend me to discuss about any drama request, please do because I am semi new to this world and I am still in a bubble with my drama selection. Also if any of you guys mind checking out my reviews on the dramas I have watched (haven't watched a lot soooooo), that would mean a lot too because I want to help others while I am here :)
Thank you guys for your support!
Ps. Anyone know any good Chinese/Taiwanese dramas? Specifically in the school/early adulthood type? It's kind of hard for me to search around... If you do please share with me and thank you in advance!
Ciao for Now! ~Lily L.
Welcome to MDL, a friendly place:)

Our Times ---- T-movie , excellent comedy....

Lots of good c-dramas, but I don't any about school/early adulthood .... Lots of Japanese or Korean dramas have that theme.
Hi! Welcome to MDL! :)

I've watched only 1 Taiwanese drama...Autumn's Concerto and it was really good. I hope you enjoy it! :)
Also watch this Taiwanese movie if you can...Hear Me

^-^
hi and welcome to MDL :) 
Welcome to MDL :D
As for Taiwanese drama, It-started-with-a-kiss is a classic ^^ Also I've watched and liked Mars and Devil-beside-you (t-dramas) and Boss & Me (c-drama) but there are way more good dramas if you don't only watch school/early adulthood one :)