Hello my name is Sharo! ^.^
I am a big anime fan, I used to have an account
here but failed to retrieve it (forgot my email
password) so I made a new one, I wasn't a long
time user anyway haha
I love Is the order a rabbit? (it is an anime) and
my name is based of one of the characters, Sharo.
tumblr_nbifmuiY2L1r922azo1_500.gif
^This is the character^
I am not a huge fan of Korean dramas and I am
here for the anime live action series and movies
this includes Saki the live action series. I want
to watch it and I remembered this page and
decided to join it again. If you however want
to recommend me some Korean comedy
dramas I am all ears, please do not
recommend me any sad ones.

I also love video games, currently I am
playing Persona 4 on the PS Vita  and
recently I finished the visual novel called
''Root Letter''. I also play Monster Hunter with
my boyfriend.
If I was to pick my favourite Korean drama,
even through I never finished any of them so
far it would be Wild Romance, I find the
comedy really awesome and the couple
adorable ! I need to finish it through.
If you ever want me to recommend you some
anime feel free to ask! as I am aware most
people here do not know much about anime
as this is a community for Korean drama
lovers.

anime, video games, sakura trees are my
absolute favourite (I am obsessed with them)
and I love collecting figures. I have a
Galko-chan nendoroid.
Dislikes: memes, un-peaceful protests (USA
right now is a good example), feminism,
bad anime, people who force recs on me and
will keep asking if I watched what they recced..
please don't do this!, expecting quick
replies from me (within a few seconds) please
accept I have a life and I feel very
stressed out if you spam me demanding
quick replies !

I also dislike any kind of work and prefer to be lazy
tumblr_n4jtcm75Es1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Konnichiwa!!  ^-^ Welcome to MDL!!  Hope you make nice friends and have a great time here. :)
It was nice getting to know about you...and lol I love being lazy as well xD 
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Welcome to MDL :)
I'm myself not really a fan of anime but I still have to say it :
there are really a lot of people here who don't only like Korean-dramas but dramas from other countries (such as Japan) and plenty people who love anime as well... :) you just have to find them ;) This isn't a community for Korean dramas lovers and I'm sure you'll be able to find friends on the forum who share the same interests as you :)
ありがとうございます!!
お元気ですか? 
友達になりましょう ^.^ 
English:
Thank you!
how are you?
I hope we can be friends.

I hope that I will indeed be able to find people here who also watch Japanese live action movies, I seen the list of movies that are being adapted from anime this year and I have to say the list looks super promising so I cannot wait to see how good or bad the movies and series will be.

I have this movie I am searching for through and I am wondering if anyone here has heard of this movie, it is a Japanese movie from what I remember but I may be wrong and at the start of the movie a wife dies in the shopping market in her husband's hands, I don't know what happens throughout the movie but I do however know that the wife was a fan of running, so he spreads her ashes while running on a running track.. anyone heard of this movie?
Thank you!
Do you have the right to vote in your country?

you dislike feminism?
I am sorry but I would rather not talk about this ! I said it to give a overview of myself so you would know what things to not talk with me about if you support them and would seek support which you would not receive from me about these issues. If you really wish to talk to me about feminism and have support from me I do support the old feminism (when women could not vote) I do not support the modern feminism so please do not talk to me about it!
Thank you for understanding!
I hope we can be friends even with all our differences!
I haven't read any manga or watched anime but I am looking forward to watch some of the new and upcoming live-action movies :) 
and sorry I haven't heard of the movie you're looking for...I hope you find it!
Well if you ever decide to get into anime feel free to ask me! I find manga to be a amazing past time when I am outside as it doesn't require a lot of brain power while you are out and about ^^ 
this year looks really awesome for live action movies so I am also looking forward to watching them! I really love Saki I find it so cool and also well edited, what live action movies are you looking forward to? And it is okay thank you for trying!
Thankyou for the welcome! I hope you don't mind me sending you a friend request ^^
Okay if I do decide to get into anime or manga, I'll ask you :) Thanks! 

Ohh I haven't watched the J-drama 'Saki'...there's an upcoming movie also right?
I'm looking forward to watching..
One Week Friends
Today's Kira-kun
Daytime Shooting Star
P to JK
Peach Girl
.....and a few more movies :)
Thank you for replying! I thought people started disliking me due to the feminism thing.
Those adaptations all sound great, I love one week friends in manga form, it is definitely going to be worth a watch! It is amazing in its manga and anime adaptation from what I know.  I also recommend Gintama it is one of the most popular mangas and anime, it will be cheesy and made for fun through. Saki is a 4 episode series and a movie coming out in 2017 about a girl who dislikes mahjong because each time she played mahjong with her family if she lost her allowance got lower and if she won her parents would be upset.. but she is joins a mahjong club it is quite interesting and I highly recommend it.. it takes only 2 episodes to fully get into the series so it is definitely worth a watch with each episode being only 24 minutes!
No problem! :)  I'm a feminist but I don't hate you for not liking feminism...it's your choice..
Ohh thanks for the recommendations! I added them to my 'Plan to watch' list. :)
Ohh Saki is pretty short ne? It sounds interesting and since it's short, I'll watch it soon.