Hello everyone! I'm basically as fresh as they come when it comes to dramas, and have little to no knowledge regarding them. However, I figured watching dramas would be pretty fun, so I want to give them a try. I'm quite busy but I will sometimes watch anime in my free time, so I know a little bit more about that. If you want any anime recommendations, I'm more than happy to give some, although I'm not an encyclopedia like some fans. I started watching Goblin, and so far it seems pretty good. I'll be sure to stick around for recommendations.

Feel free to add me or have a conversation. Nice to meet you all!

Hello! Welcome to MDL (: I'm not an expert in dramas as I only started watching them last year but I'll try to help! x

Here are a few popular K-Drama recommendations:
- Descendants of The Sun (VERY popular)
- Legend of The Blue Sea
- Signal
- W
- Pinocchio
- Boys Over Flowers (Also VERY popular)
- The Heirs
- Dream High

I'm not sure what type of genres you're into so I just recommended dramas that are fairly popular :)) Maybe if you state what type of dramas you're into (like jap, romance comedy, love triangles) then we'll try to give u more dramas to your taste xo Enjoy watching!
Hi! Welcome to MDL! :)
What genres do you prefer?....so that I can recommend a few accordingly...:)
Thank you for the welcomes. :) I tend to like detective-dramas, but I don't know how popular those are in Asia. Romance Comedies are also a lot of fun to watch though.
Ohh okay! :) 

For detective/mystery dramas I'd recommend..
Siren
Shinzanmono
Vampire Prosecutor

and for rom-coms...
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Ikemen Desu NeYou're Beautiful
Surplus Princess
Coffee Prince

I hope you enjoy! :)